Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

San andreas Single Player
Today I played SA singleplayer, after a looooooong time, and I laughed hard because I tried to shoot cops taking lag into account! I mean, I shot at the position they were heading, like 2 meters after. Then I realized there is no lag in single player!

I don't know, it was funny, perhaps someone can check it out and he will know how it feels :P
Lol, do you shoot where someone is going to walk? :o

-tj
Well, you have to in SAMP, I always try to predict my shooting, and I'm sure most people do. Those who don't are the ones that scream CHEATER!!!!! ROFLCOPTERZ!!!!

My point was the difference between gameplay. Try it out, you'll see what I'm talking :P
My connection to LVP's servers is fast enough for me not to have to do that  >:)

-tj
lol lucky bastard :P

Of course, if you play with people that also has your low ping
I have 2.5 mbits, but I always find people with different ping than mine, mostly because I'm from AR  :(
Ouch. I'm in wales, so from here to the Netherlands isn't far :)

Also, offtopic but what a funny pic:
[Image: av-286.jpg] :P

-tj
single player bad, samp!!!!!
i no play single player anymore!
The Single Player mode rules, I think. I love it.

I played it 2 weeks ago, and I have to say it's very odd to see all that people and all traffic that comes with it.  B)
Well I haven't played it in a while, I mostly play online games, with the exception of Far Cry, which I got recently ;)
The story in single player is cool