Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

LVP Tournament
I was thinking of a tournament with every minigame available. Signing up is just like when you sign up for a minigame. For every minigame there are points to win, the one with the most points after the last minigame will win the tournament and receive the largest percentage of the money people had to pay when signing up. I think 60%, 25% and 15% for the top-3 will be fine.

Anyone can start a tournament, with a minimum of 3 participants. After a minute the first minigame will start. When the minigame ends, everyone has a 30 seconds break until the next minigame.

This is just a first idea, I still have to think of the details. Maybe you people have some additions to it :)
*Every* minigame would be a bit much if we have a similar amount (or more) minigames as in 2.x; with 6 derbies, more than a dozen races (some which go over 10 minutes), and the combat games, the entire contest might take a couple of hours.

An alternative might be a "triathalon" of sorts where the tournament starter picks one contest of each type from a menu and then those events are used for the tournament.
Great idea, I just love minigames 8)7

What would be cool, is to have unique score formulas for each minigame type, rather than simply letting the positions count. For example, in races your score would be relative to the winner's total time, in DM-based minigames you could let the total inflicted damage count, etc.

And just a crazy idea, maybe it could also be fun to have 1vs1-based tournaments, with the winner advancing to the next round and the loser going home. A cup like that might take ages to finish, though. :)