Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

GirlyGirlZ
These crazy biatches just wont go away, i done seen em around today :P
i love u GGZ I F@!$!@1 LOVE U SO MUCH ,like OMG i allways wanted to be a girl *SNIFFFS* and like ohh mann , u girls are awesome , except for girlygirl , shes a hater , auto aiming b!tch , anyways good luck GGZ love ya ALLL LOVE U!!
(06-20-2008, 04:33 AM)Sean3 link Wrote: i love u GGZ I F@!$!@1 LOVE U SO MUCH ,like OMG i allways wanted to be a girl *SNIFFFS* and like ohh mann , u girls are awesome , except for girlygirl , shes a hater , auto aiming b!tch , anyways good luck GGZ love ya ALLL LOVE U!!
  damn Sean relax , we love you too hunny bun <3 but what are u sniffing at?!!?!? and please dont hate girlygirl , she is nice , well except that I run this clan :] <3 thnx for the luck hunny LOVE u <3 *gets emotional*  O-)
sean you damn hater  :'(

<3 you GGIII
heh great looking, gl xD
Ye, I payed 10 Million Dollers to be V.I.P. because I thought I was going to get daily strips/dances but the next couple of days, they die  ;(
nice gang!!
gl  ;)
(06-20-2008, 10:54 PM)Chanster link Wrote: Ye, I payed 10 Million Dollers to be V.I.P. because I thought I was going to get daily strips/dances but the next couple of days, they die  ;(
rofl ,we didnt die hunny bun , we had trouble in life , so we had to be inactive for a while , anyways , you have been inactive too , we been on a couple of days lol this comment made me laugh "thought i was going to get daily strips/dances" rofl! you make me laugh~~  :P

~~~> GirlyGirlZâ„¢<~~~
IM A TAD BIT CUUUUUTTTTTEEEEEEEEE

def
Did you girls ever got around to getting those houses? I think it was going to be a part of LVP where ppl can pay to get the houses... or something.