Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

[idea]A new "Ramp laming" rule?
I give u 100% off my support altho i do it back to them... Meh my way off sorting it out :P  They get annoyed i just laugh lol
ramp laming sucks so bad.. allmost every time if I get off the ramp  , there are players shooting. if you leave, someone leaves right after you with an uzi or sawnoff, shoots you, you will have no armor, and lost a little health, you grab gun, turn around , they shoot second time,  your death... you have to be lucky to kill them
Ramp laming is lame, but there isn't much that can be done.  If the no-kill zone were extended past the ramp, they they would just be hanging out there.  The zone has to start and stop somewhere. 

If the admins put ramp lamers in jail, they get flack because "it's not in the rules".  I'd like to see a way for admins to teleport someone to a remote location for being a lame player.  Not really jail, and not a kick.  Just an out-of-the-way spot, like the top of Mount Chilliad, to get our point across.  I do that sometimes with troublemakers and it seems to work.  O-)

In the meantime, look at that dash off the ramp to a car or bike as a challange. 

Katie  :w

Haha, so that was what fixer was doing to everyone!
Party on mt chiliad :P
d:)b GOOD IDEA !!!!! d:)b
I must say i did not come up with the term and i dont think it can be solved easely.
Also some ppl do it in a lame way but others don't.
I dont know what to say on this.
When I first switched back to using my keyboard and mouse, I 'ramp lamed' alot - but nowadays I go right out to fight. I don't like fighting around the armour spawns though, because the fights go on for ever. If anyone is 'ramp laming', just leave them alone - they'll lose out on the fighting, am I wrong?

-tj
I've thought about it:

Exteding the safezone will only move the problerm (and putting an escape vehicle in the safezone will be lame !)
You cant make it a rule cuz it's to hard to keep track of.

U can just taxi out!
And when ppl let their bullets fly over the ramp 2 much, just loose som health somhow (wont be 2 diffucult with all those ramplamers)
and go stand near the border, next thing u know the autojail function will be ur friend and force ppl to fight somwhere else.

But thos ramplamers only get themselves with it, cuz there are more ramplamres and they will shoot eachother, the target of the ramplamer will move into the safezone quick so mostly they just damage ppl and don't make kills and ppl will start to dislike u! (can i have a pluspoint please?)

And if u are far away from the ramp and fight there ppl cant run into the safezone, you wont per accdent kill som1 and get jailed, no third party will run in when u have only 3 hp left to finish u off and ppl will like u better (hey did i get a pluspoint?)

The only good way is to adress the honour and common sence off ppl and politely request them to stop or refer the to this topic to give their own vieuw on it.

So the rules should be treated with normal common sence and just for the record i should note that i've never seen somone grant a plupoint for rampbehavoir!
Nice ideas tBK. Quite a few times, when I die on the ship I have been spawned back there, but other times I have not. Is there a definate rule for when you die on the ramp/ship, you get spawned back there or not?

-tj
i agree too  :)
maybe there comes something that when u shoot someone lives away u must wait 30 sec. before u get back on the ship.

see u in game soon