Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

the Grumpy Granny'sâ„¢
(02-28-2007, 09:02 PM)TriggeR link Wrote:We did not steal anything, we announced weeks ago that a new gang was coming to LVP with only Granny's. So we start that gang anyway, noone can stup us..

New word? :+

I don't mind changing it Borat... what's the big deal anyway? :)
(02-28-2007, 09:13 PM)estroe link Wrote:New word? :+

I don't mind changing it Borat... what's the big deal anyway? :)

Changed  :X
You can create this gang, BUT you are ruining the gang system in LVP for having the same features of Oldiez'N'Baldiez which is showing that you are stealing from us and having 2 Oldie gang will ruin the gang system. I prefer you to create a different gang, gang wars in LVP are going to be lame.
(02-28-2007, 10:09 PM)Borat link Wrote:You can create this gang, BUT you are ruining the gang system in LVP for having the same features of Oldiez'N'Baldiez which is showing that you are stealing from us and having 2 Oldie gang will ruin the gang system. I prefer you to create a different gang, gang wars in LVP are going to be lame.

If trigger and patriot agree, we can be allies if it is really a deal that big..
It's not that big of a deal. So what if two gangs are similar? You have no right to make this gang stand down, or accuse them of copying your gang...

-tj
(02-28-2007, 10:09 PM)Borat link Wrote:You can create this gang, BUT you are ruining the gang system in LVP for having the same features of Oldiez'N'Baldiez which is showing that you are stealing from us and having 2 Oldie gang will ruin the gang system. I prefer you to create a different gang, gang wars in LVP are going to be lame.

First of all, this does not mess with the gang system in any way. Second, this idea was here waaaay longer than the Oldiez'N'Baldiez gang.
Anyways, we are not changing the gang. Grumpy Granny's is here, and is here to stay.

@Estroe: Thanks for your coöperation, but I don't think it's necessary for either of us to change. The way I interpret your name, you are choosing the old men in the game, right? As long as you stick with those, I think we're good.
Borat Shut the Fuck up! Who the fuck are you to say whether trigger wants to create a gang are not? Trigger is an admin, And even if hes not, If he wants to make another gang called oldiez suk he can do! Just stfu and mind your own business you in-grateful noob! Oldiez n baldiez copies ColdThugZ and B&a in a lot of ways aswell, IRC, Teamspeak, The S0S rule! U could say that u were copying baldiez by even making a gnag. stfu and mind your own busisness noob!

Trigger coldthugz are on your side!

Thx,

Grove

CODLTHUGZ 4 LIFE
(03-01-2007, 01:06 AM)Grove link Wrote:Borat Shut the Fuck up! Who the fuck are you to say whether trigger wants to create a gang are not? Trigger is an admin, And even if hes not, If he wants to make another gang called oldiez suk he can do! Just stfu and mind your own business you in-grateful noob! Oldiez n baldiez copies ColdThugZ and B&a in a lot of ways aswell, IRC, Teamspeak, The S0S rule! U could say that u were copying baldiez by even making a gnag. stfu and mind your own busisness noob!

Trigger coldthugz are on your side!

Thx,

Grove

CODLTHUGZ 4 LIFE

Watch you language towards other people Grove, next time i will modify or maybe delete you post for this outbursts.

Grove you need to learn to calm down  7(8)7

I got no problems with this gang or oldies n baldies, as long as they can live together in peace  :Y)
peace ?

that could be boring... - i think in presentable competition

(hope its right what i "said" )  :+