Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

h00ligun out of B&A
first the gang....  than the friends...

so buy base, kill friends for it.... and after the action u can say sorry ;)
He is in the grannys gang i saw him using old woman skins..................
Maybe we should enforce it a rule, that you have to use clown skin, otherwise it's very confusing.
This midday when I was playing on the sever h00ligan was back in B&A. He send me pm's that he was back in B&A. I asked him why. And he told be he didn't liked the other gang so he is back in our gang.

Not that I don't like h00ligan and not that I have any rights in our gang, but I think it's not good that we allow this behavior. It's not good when someone's just want to join an other gang and leaves B&A. Then when he suddenly finds out the previous gang was better that he can return as if he never even left B&A. This is treason! 8)7

How do you guys thing about it? :?

BTW: I was so nice to make a topic for h00ligan because he is bad at English. I'm not responsible for his actions.
I agree with XL  O-)
He created B&A Gang and invited me today morning and i really wondered....
:w
(02-28-2007, 07:10 PM)fat0 link Wrote:@ bassie: if we need a few trials, i suggest my classmate samu ^^ hes n00b yet, so i have to train him a bit, but we'll see...

He asked me yesterday if he could join, he said that he had eben in B&A before and really really liked it, but then he got kicked out because people thought he was a spy, which he said he was not. I don't know if he's any good but I promised I would ask for him how you people feel about him joining.