Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

h00ligun out of B&A
Dear B&A members,

I was ingame this evening when h00ligun did an announcement in half English half Dutch. He couldn't explain it very well so his brother (Patriot) explained it to me for him. I told Patriot that I would post the explanation at our subforum.

So here it goes. Our gangmember h00ligun has left our gang because he wanted to join an other gang. I'm not sure but I thought it was a gang of his brother. What I know for sure is that he doesn't want to me enemies with us. He still likes us as friends and he want to keep it that way. So don't think he is out because he doesn't like us, so tread him like a friend.  :)

Of course he should be wiped of our member list and we shouldn't invite him for gang chat anymore. :'(

I hope I made this clear. I refer to Patriot if anyone has more questions. I refer to Patriot because h00ligun's English isn't very well and Patriot can translate it for you. ;)

See you in game!
rly ???? Never noticed his english was so bad though...
And u are sure that it was h00ligAn, and not someone who played a joke on u ? I think he should write it here on the forum before i believe this...
Thanks for posting on behalf of h00ligan XL, I understand his English isn't too good. I was aware that he had changed skin this evening and I had a feeling he had done so because he had joined with his brother Patriot and TriggeR in the new GrumpyGranny gang. Seems as though I was right. The member list will be updated accordingly. We will keep an eye out for a potential replacement for h00ligan, but if any of you have any suggestions do say :)
Kill the infadel!!!!

O-)
i've noticed yesterday that jamee also was running arround in a other skin.

We proberly should get some extra members just for sure  :7

let's start looking for some new trials  :+

no i dont wanna leaf the gang^^...lol... only a friend came new on this server and i showed him how everything goes.....i wouldnt leaf so dont bother...
(02-28-2007, 05:28 PM)BassiedeClown link Wrote:i've noticed yesterday that jamee also was running arround in a other skin.

We proberly should get some extra members just for sure  :7

let's start looking for some new trials  :+
gangstaace?!?!?!  >:)
h00ligan is not official friend of b&a ?

ooookay...

somebody should say him....  :+
@ bassie: if we need a few trials, i suggest my classmate samu ^^ hes n00b yet, so i have to train him a bit, but we'll see...
(02-28-2007, 06:16 PM)Harlot link Wrote:h00ligan is not official friend of b&a ?

ooookay...

somebody should say him....   :+
He surely wants to be a official friend of B&A. Just wondering how it will be then if that gang tries to take over the base when B&A owns it. :?