Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

RIP TEF
I wouldn't know about bankruptcy tbh but he claims it was a smart business decision. That being said, I maintain he is successful, and that, during the campaign he presented some innovative/controversial ( I am no expert) ideas like opposing NAFTA, tax-return...but then what's up? At least he has something new to present and hasn't been tried before. it is not like your ''saviour'' (sonic) Obama solved the ever-rising unemployment (DETROIT ffs). All he did was fuck up the middle-east, heat the American-Russian relationships and contribute to the rise of terrorism in Europe, all of that, while eating burger joints in the streets, hanging out with the trendy rappers of the hour and acting all cool in press conferences and you want Hillary, the war criminal, to go down the same road again..Helll no, you do not add heat to the fire. I'd rather have 10 more of him.
Ofc, this is my opinion as a European citizen, not as an American one but it seems that these last few years the US administration has become an everything except the US administration
(11-09-2016, 02:24 PM)Meltdown Wrote: it is not like your ''saviour'' (sonic) Obama 

excuse me sir? when did I mention obama or anything related to him on my post?  8)7
instead it looks like trump is your saviour tho, idk why ._. weird af
(11-09-2016, 03:53 PM)Oresti Wrote:
(11-09-2016, 02:24 PM)Meltdown Wrote: it is not like your ''saviour'' (sonic) Obama 

excuse me sir? when did I mention obama or anything related to him on my post?  8)7
instead it looks like trump is your saviour tho, idk why ._. weird af

Oh soz bro different forum lol. As for my opinion, as I said, someone who doesn't have an expansionist vision is more suitable for me. Actually absolutely anyone is better than Hilary Clinton...she should be rotting in jail! Unsurprisingly the Clinton foundation is being investigated as we speak smfh
oh you're talking about this lol, it was just a joke
[Image: 1WrXcSE.jpg]
Even Trump can't believe Americans voted for him.

[Image: bNafUvR.gif]
(11-09-2016, 12:19 PM)Meltdown Wrote: I would rather have a buisnessman over a war criminal all day long. Instead of riding the social media wave like idiots, why don't you look into his policies. As opposed to Hilary who encourages external intervention and had clear plans concerning Syria, he is more concerned with minding his own damn buisness and seeking economical construction...I mean look at his interview concerning Iraq. The only conclusions you can draw is he looks at everything in economical terms, and it is his every right, he earned it with his huge empire. Sure he is sometimes out of line and it makes eveyone crack a smile with 9GAG, ladbible and whatnot but at least he is forward not like that criminal who pretends she s known rappers like Chance, J cole when she has probably never heard of them once prior to the elections

Sure, mkay
What about him wanting to "build a wall and have Mexico pay for it"?
What about him wanting to disallow entering USA for Muslims ? (Sad thing, I was going to go there next summer, whoops I'm muslim... I hope it's just some bullshit said to make people vote for him)
What about him being a fucking misogynist ?
What about him being the absolute racist ?
We can go on with a bunch of other reasons about why he shouldn't be president.
But in the end, whether was it Clinton or Trump, USA's end is near... (don't take this too literally lol )
Poor Bernie Sanders haha.

Oh and something I forgot, he also wants to remove those health care things that Obama has instaured or whatever (here in Belgium we call this "Social Security", i don't know about y'all)...
And again him or Clinton, just two reaaaaallly bad choice
(11-09-2016, 11:11 PM)Harambe Wrote:
(11-09-2016, 12:19 PM)Meltdown Wrote: I would rather have a buisnessman over a war criminal all day long. Instead of riding the social media wave like idiots, why don't you look into his policies. As opposed to Hilary who encourages external intervention and had clear plans concerning Syria, he is more concerned with minding his own damn buisness and seeking economical construction...I mean look at his interview concerning Iraq. The only conclusions you can draw is he looks at everything in economical terms, and it is his every right, he earned it with his huge empire. Sure he is sometimes out of line and it makes eveyone crack a smile with 9GAG, ladbible and whatnot but at least he is forward not like that criminal who pretends she s known rappers like Chance, J cole when she has probably never heard of them once prior to the elections

Sure, mkay
What about him wanting to "build a wall and have Mexico pay for it"?
What about him wanting to disallow entering USA for Muslims ? (Sad thing, I was going to go there next summer, whoops I'm muslim... I hope it's just some bullshit said to make people vote for him)
What about him being a fucking misogynist ?
What about him being the absolute racist ?
We can go on with a bunch of other reasons about why he shouldn't be president.
But in the end, whether was it Clinton or Trump, USA's end is near... (don't take this too literally lol )
Poor Bernie Sanders haha.

Oh and something I forgot, he also wants to remove those health care things that Obama has instaured or whatever (here in Belgium we call this "Social Security", i don't know about y'all)...
And again him or Clinton, just two reaaaaallly bad choice

-I mean building a wall might be takin it a step too far but then again is there anything wrong with not wanting illegal immigrants and strengthening your borders
-A totally unjustifiable step, if he is looking for more security he would better look for ways to stop daily crimes inside the country.  
-Bumping a 10 yrs old video...really man? The ''pussy'' thing he said is what is repeated on a daily basis by men around the world. Let's stop acting like saints...
-If that refers to the first 2 points you made, then I can't agree with you...He did make some bold statements during his campaign though and this inexcusable especially in his position
- As for the Obamacare thing, he did say he was gonna work it out though or replace it, we will have to wait and see...La fameuse sécu :D (je suis Français)

Don't get me wrong, in my opinion, Trump is just the lesser of two evils. I just can't understand why people are grieving? I mean who'd rather have an already tested war criminal rule over their country? I would take absolutely anyone over killary. This chick should be rotting behind bars! She is responsible for many lost lives in Syria as well as the the refugees crisis!

Barnie should've won this election :,(, he was the best candidate in years!
Well, i think we both agree that the better out of the two was Trump, even though he is a bad choice as much as Clinton.
And yea, Bernie would have been a good choice, but you now how 'murica's elections work: the persons with more money to make a bigger campaign will be on the top...
(Le fameux ONSS haha)
[Image: d24.jpg]