Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Replace 1 sultan for an Elgy
Ive been looking through all the cars in GTA: SA that are not in LVP and noticed a nice tuner car (tuned at /tune) called: Elgy. Since there are 4 sultan's it would be good to replace one of them with an Elgy. Or you can replace a Buccaneer with the Elgy.

Ive gone thorugh all the diffeerent customizations of it and it looks soo good!
i dont think that is a good idea.

there aint much four door vehicles in this server and sultan is a very good four door vehicle
Denied.

Cars aren't unimited like told many times before.
Im not saying to add a new car. Im saying to replace another car that is not use much like the buccaneer with the Elgy.  8)7

The same way you added the Flash into the game.
But this is a two door car, and we need four door cars. I say maybe cut back on one of the police cars... or the few fast cars near the carwash... too many :X

-tj
(02-25-2007, 09:42 PM)cloakster link Wrote:Im not saying to add a new car. Im saying to replace another car that is not use much like the buccaneer with the Elgy.  8)7

The same way you added the Flash into the game.

The Flash isn't added into the game, its replaced by an other vehicle.
And we are at our vehicle-class limits, so we can't replace just one car.
It will cost an extra vehicle class, and we can't... Or we have to replace more cars.
But everybody wants an other vehicle they like, we simply can't do that.
ohhhh...I thought you just swapped one for the other. I get it now.
get rid of the alpha or the van or something and add a higher variety of cars imo, all i see is sultan everywhere (NRg is understandable ;) )
yeap, vehicle model limit == 45 and we're already over it ... if you do /stats ingame, it will return 46 ..
Thats the vehicle class limit, not the vehicle limit itself :)
Vehicle limit is 254 and if I'm right we have something near 235/240, to be sure.