Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Replace 1 sultan for an Elgy
I hope the the next version will contain more cars
why don't u change a sentinel? the sentinel doesn't drive that well..
why the elegly?? the stratum has 4 doors and you can pimp it.....
Yeah, stratum would be better
The Elgy looks much better when modded than the stratus.
Yer i agree with strantum, lets be honest, nobody uses vans, So why not replace the 2 vans in-game with stratnums! They can be tuned at /tune, there fast, there cool gang cars, and there 4 doors!  vans suck! I also think that a few cars could be moved, e.g The sultans by the Greenglass college and Sanandreas taxi could be put in the airport by the /taxi 2 location, It can be really annoying when u typ /taxi 2 and there isnt any helis, and there isnt a car around for miles! (The freeway by the airport can sometimes not be there or spawned on top of the airport roof)
nah......  :)
the vans could be changed for buritos, they are faster then "normal" vans. an plusploint is that it looks cooler ( like the A-team  :P )
an minpoint is that only 1 passanger can do an driveby....
stratum (sp?) is a van :)
(02-26-2007, 11:56 PM)Grove link Wrote:Yer i agree with strantum, lets be honest, nobody uses vans, So why not replace the 2 vans in-game with stratnums! They can be tuned at /tune, there fast, there cool gang cars, and there 4 doors!  vans suck! I also think that a few cars could be moved, e.g The sultans by the Greenglass college and Sanandreas taxi could be put in the airport by the /taxi 2 location, It can be really annoying when u typ /taxi 2 and there isnt any helis, and there isnt a car around for miles! (The freeway by the airport can sometimes not be there or spawned on top of the airport roof)
I mend this with the vans
I agree with Nakebod that the LVP management can't fulfill everyone's needs about cars etc., Although I must honestly say
that I think in LVP 3.0 all the cars must be replaced once more. Place all the cars in the game in more logical ways.
I'm not saying we should put all kinds of Infernusses and Elegy's in the game, so that everyone can race around, I think the cars should be placed more logically. What I'm saying is; place the lower class cars in lower class neighborhoods, like in the south of LV, and in the more welthy neighbourhoods, more higher class, faster cars.

Also I think they should cut down on the bikes. There like 30 of them on the admin roof, if a few would be removed, you could place a lot more cars around deserted spawn area's on the other side of town, sometime's I can't find a single car there.