Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Have Donate on Website
You guys should have donate section in your website by paying with a credit card (PayPal).

These donation will help to keep the server running and better features in the software will have.

Thank you.

Borat
If the donate page existed, should u donate??????
If you'd like to support Peter's works then yes. I am guessing, that LVP is a learning project for him, aswell as creating the best server around :)

-tj
Thank you for your interest!

Because we want to make donating more popular (after all, we're paying quite alot of money each month to keep LVP running), we'll be introducing a set of extra features for people who support LVP in this way. I'll give you a small screenshot of something I created this afternoon;

[Image: donate.jpg]

As you can see, it's a house. Every donator will get the chance to create such a house, and get a vehicle (or two) with it, depending on the amount of money you're donating. People donating 5-10 euro's can build 5 objects at random locations (enough to make a small house, a tree and some flowers), where you'll be able to build something like the house in the screenshot for 15-20 euro's. The prices are not decided yet, but since you're informing about this without knowing, I guess you'll be allowed to build a large house no matter what you donate.

The houses will be in LVP constantly, the vehicles you request only once you're connected. Next to this, you can request properties named after you, a minigame customized for you or any other deal you can make with the person in charge of this.

Actually, that was completely offtopic, but just nice to note. There's no donate button yet, these features will be introduced together with LVP 3.0 and the new website. If you want to donate allready, contact Nakebod via PM or IRC. It doesn't matter if you donated 3 months ago, now or after the LVP 3.0 release, you'll be in place to request your house whenever you want to. Donating now does have one advantage offcourse: you can already reserve the piece of land you want to build your house on (offcourse, good locations are quite rare!)
And I think you will spawn at those houses when you connect?

Seems like a good idea :)
Yeah, and keeping spawn guns too... I'll be donating when I get the cash! :p

One thing... Just make sure none can donate their way to power - that can ruin stuff fast. I guess you know this already, but I wanted to point out just incase you don't. :)

-tj
Since Peter has posted an official statement thingie, I can post :)

We won't let people buy their mod/admin rights, if you mean that with power.
We are planning donations for a few weeks/months now, so yes, it will be possible.

And afaik you can also save a car, or maybe more if you donate more :)
Just some nice extra's for people who are supporting our server.
With power, I mean money and stuff, bummed by admins etc.

Of course none will be able to buy an admin spot :p

-tj
Well.. nobody... :+
If you donate 1.000.000 euro's, we can talk about that :+
(02-25-2007, 11:02 PM)estroe link Wrote:And I think you will spawn at those houses when you connect?

You can change this setting on the new website. For early donators there will be awesome locations available, for people who donate after maby 2 months the best spaces will be occupied, and spawning will therefore be quite far away.

Quote:With power, I mean money and stuff, bummed by admins etc.

I don't think it's really a problem to let this be a way of filling your in-game bank account, I'm even considering creating money spots in people's houses (yea, you can enter them). Bummed by admins won't happen :)