Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Have Donate on Website
(02-25-2007, 11:11 PM)Nakebod link Wrote:Well.. nobody... :+
If you donate 1.000.000 euro's, we can talk about that :+

In my country, currency is handled by commas, so I'd be glad to :P

And good @ Peter - I'd hate to see noobs take over with their wallets :)

-tj
ALl I need to find out is my international BSB number (or something like that) and I can donate, I just haven't been to the bank yet :)

Sure I'll donate 100.000.000.000.000.000 Euros, but I didn't think that many cars could fit into sa-mp :/
Do you take English Pound £?
In general: Yes.
I guess the bank will convert it into euro's, in the same way Paypal does, against their own exchange.
Fox example: 1 pound will give you 1.5 euro, but Paypal gives only 1.48.
But it should be possible.
I donated $25 bucks to some site... which I regret now but I was stupid  8)7 - And I'm from the UK and I paid GBP £... PayPal handles everything  :)

If you'd like to donate more, maybe you could transfer the money across the world to let it be worth a little more as the exchange prices change... but I guess that is a little stupid for 15euros. :)

-tj
U no, Making your own in-game house will be cool, I can picture it now, Nice wll grommed lawn, A beautiful Bullet with black body paint and a white stripe down the middle, with dolla weels, in my garage, A bit of cash in the front path, and then when u enter: "Welcome to Groves home" With some nice sawnoffs, and a couple of grenades! Then the back exit will consit of an emergency heli pad :d
That would be cool.

I'll donate when the chance appears, but living in Argentina sucks, i make 1500 pesos a month, and (4 pesos == 1 euro), about 350 euros. Yeah, it's sad, but I make a decent living ;)

I can always donate cannabis, but it would be kind of awkward, having all those coffe shops in there :P

[Made a little change on a weird typo ;)]
Grove, No....
lol Rippance, what was the typo??
(03-02-2007, 06:30 PM)Borat link Wrote:Grove, No....

Who are you to say no? If Grove donates, I'm sure that alot of that is possible. But I believe you don't have the info, or power to just say no on the spot...

-tj