Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

..:: [SSl] ::.. Soul Slayers
(04-19-2009, 07:22 PM)Munch link Wrote: You tell 'em! That guy is just another example of the kind of newbies that look down on other newbies because that newbie (weeyin) has been here slightly longer than you lot.
iv only been here for about 4months maybe less
(04-20-2009, 05:20 PM)weeyin link Wrote: iv only been here for about 4months maybe less

That really doesn't matter that much, my point is that u "look down on players that are less skilled".
Then you "complain about ur ratio because SSl wasn't very active a time ago"

Youre only saying stupid things about yourself that u kill n00bs for you ratio.
N00bs you can kill easly without having to do your best and you have allot of armour and health left, i want to bet that u have to do ur best when ur fighting a SSl member.
(04-19-2009, 09:15 AM)Mystery_Maker link Wrote: well, i am more unlucky then you. for me, even the black screen don't shows up

Happened to me, un-install san andreas then install it again, and do all the shit over again like downgrading or whatnot.
This week in theatres, BFN returns! :D
(04-19-2009, 09:15 AM)Mystery_Maker link Wrote: well, i am more unlucky then you. for me, even the black screen don't shows up
i think you are more lucky then me
(04-20-2009, 06:33 PM)BoyFromNowhere link Wrote: This week in theatres, BFN returns! :D
reaally??wow nice..I want 2 tickets :P
Boy From Nowhere :D :D :D :D :D :D
how can a boy from nowhere return? 'cause if someone returns, doesn't that indicate he's coming from somewhere? :+
(04-21-2009, 09:58 AM)Twilight link Wrote: how can a boy from nowhere return? 'cause if someone returns, doesn't that indicate he's coming from somewhere? :+

Lol, smartass  :7
(04-21-2009, 09:58 AM)Twilight link Wrote: how can a boy from nowhere return? 'cause if someone returns, doesn't that indicate he's coming from somewhere? :+
haha!! _O-