Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Banned
Yea sorry about that didnt' want to post my IP but w/e

Nickname: AdamG
Date of the Ban: Feb 1 2008 around 7pm EST
Suspected reason: Unknown (seriously)
IP: 99.252.206.122

I really didnt do anything.  only because im Lamb of god's brother is why i was banned probably.
Please edit your ban appeal according to this post
Both you and [LAMB_OF_GOD] have been complete spammers the past few weeks. [LAMB_OF_GOD], though, decided to take a different route and insult us directly. You guys have been warned time and time again with multiple mutes, sometimes kicks. In [LAMB_OF_GOD]'s case, though, he's been kicked over 9 times for relatively the same thing: Flaming and/or spamming. Now, deguz has banned [LAMB_OF_GOD], but being someone who's been muting and kicking you two more than the other Crew Members, I decided to post a little something as well. You will await deguz, though, for a final decision on the ban.

~ Justin (A.K.A. TEF)
Hi!
Well i decided, what TEF said is totally correct, and it's serious, go, and think about it, you have 3 days time to do it.
So all in all, come back in three days, and remind us to unban you.

deguz
So how am I the spammer?  is it jsut when you type something in main chat?  cuz EVERYONE DOES THAT HOW IS THAT SPAMMING.  you just banned me cuz Im his brother and ran away from you so you couldnt kill me hilarious.  dont even wannap lay on ur shitty server anyway lol so many out there

cya!
(02-03-2008, 12:21 AM)AdamG link Wrote: dont even wannap lay on ur shitty server anyway lol so many out there

cya!

Good bye for ever! :w
(02-03-2008, 12:21 AM)AdamG link Wrote: So how am I the spammer?  is it jsut when you type something in main chat?  cuz EVERYONE DOES THAT HOW IS THAT SPAMMING.  you just banned me cuz Im his brother and ran away from you so you couldnt kill me hilarious.  dont even wannap lay on ur shitty server anyway lol so many out there

cya!

If you dont want to play on LVP, then why are you here? :P

And your brother was banned so you are banned, thats all there is to it.