Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

[UNBANNED] banned but for what :S :S
hello ...
I'm Banned but I don't know for what  :S :S :S  :?  :?  :?  :?
It said the K - Word  :?
I gues that is Kanker but I never said that.. and I said in the last topic I never would do that again
so I don't

probably I was banned for Kenkert but that is not a K- Word ???
I'm with RefleX[NL] He's my mate and I play with him allot... so thats why I used it.
We made it up in School to make fun of the Teacher  ( she talks stuck-up (bekakt)) it means  Anoying dude or lame dude..

I really don't like this... =(
Maybe there has to come a list with words that are Abonned or something

my specs:

Nickname
: Esix
[b]Date of the ban: Monday 28th of january around 19:50 / 7:50 PM
Suspected Reason[/b]: The K - Word  ( ???)
my IP address: 84.24.20.162

Hi im the admin that banned you. Well indeed you were banned for 'Kenkert' which really looks to me like your saying the k-word but using it differently which we also don't like as you noticed. You have also been banned on the 18th for using diseases in not so nice way's. I advise not to use that word anymore (on our server) because as you see it can be misunderstood. You are unbanned from now on but please stick with the rules and keep it nice.

Greetz,

ST
Quote: link=topic=6068.msg70041#msg70041 date=1201548828]
Hi im the admin that banned you. Well indeed you were banned for 'Kenkert' which really looks to me like your saying the k-word but using it differently which we also don't like as you noticed. You have also been banned on the 18th for using diseases in not so nice way's. I advise not to use that word anymore (on our server) because as you see it can be misunderstood. You are unbanned from now on but please stick with the rules and keep it nice.

Greetz,

ST

Thank you
You are welcome