Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Cav3r Productions
[Image: 59dbed8efd6c610550477881b0752168_Cav3r5.png]
The Next Step In SA:MP & MTA Filmingâ„¢

Information

The General information:
Cav3r Productions was first established somewhere in 2007. At first, what we called dreaming was actually starting on a project, and it still is a bit, until we recruit some new members that are willing to put some of thier time into Filming with Cav3r Productions. A New site was set up a few weeks later, which is long forgotten (The old Site can be found Here), and a new forum was also set up a few days after that (which can be found here). More and more project ideas were comming in, one of them was Stranded, which eventualy died. Doesn't sound like a good company does it? Don't judge a book by it's cover. Cav3r Productions is on it's way back.

So What's Happening Now?
Well, Cav3r Productions projects are currently on hold until we recruit some more active members, when that happens, our first project will hopefully be "War In Los Santos", but the project can change at only moment, until then, we'll just try and recruit/advertise etc.

Members

Cav3r Productions currently has 5 Confirmed members and 3 unconfirmed members.

Directors

Cave | Makaveli

Camera Crew

Cave | estroe[b]

Actors

[b]Cave | estroe | benbmyers | Stef (unconfirmed) | XL (Unconfirmed) | Makaveli | Turkey | FuNkd0c

Location, Location, Location.

The Cav3r Productions Website can be found Here.

The Cav3r Productions Forum can be found Here.

Become as one.

Cav3r Productions is all about having fun whilst filming and being able to communicate with other members without any arguments. Join Cav3r Productions, Join a friendly community of people. Want to Join? Apply at the forum!

Thank You for reading!

I'm actor as well! :+
As far as you know! :(
This should be intresting :)

Goodluckkk!
LaL

[me=Halo]Wannabe Actor :P[/me]
Added Turkey to teh list :>, and thanks joo Nooblet :+
I R WANT ACTOR!  :>
This is your friend. :+
Not that i wouldn't mind joining, but why is my name already there ? LOL
Because you was an actor in Stranded, But I've put you as unconfirmed :+