Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Power Statue
Indeed, I will actually start buying properties again
Well, beside auto messages, /statue or something would be nice to tell us who has the statue..

And I think for example a player can hold it maximum for 30 / 40 minutes perhaps ? because whoever owns the statue might be in protection with his / her gang, either that or, whoever owns the statue may not run inside interiors to avoid being killed, only refills and escaping away by vehicles is allowed, it would sound nice to make the game even more fun...I'm way too sleepy so I hope I have explained myself good enough for you to understand x)
Well, the whole idea of the statue having any kind of benefit would be on the basis that the player actually has to kill another player before being rewarded. It wouldn't necessarily need any kind of time limits or anything. Avoiding death misses the point.

Anyway, I'm all for scripting this. Just need a few opinions - how should a player be identified as having the statue? A blip on the radar? A different colour? A text message above their head? Or maybe add the statue object above their head or in their hand or something? And what should happen when a player who has it leaves the server? Opinions people!
I would go for different color for whoever owns the statue. Whenever who owns the statue leaves / times out, I think the statue should be automatically re-spawned. ( There should be at least two spawn points for the statue in order to prevent camping, as someone mentioned before )
How should a player be identified as having the statue? 
A blip on the radar? :N > Won't stand out in a crowded group.
A different colour? :Y
A text message above their head? :Y
Or maybe add the statue object above their head or in their hand or something? 8)7 > Wouldn't that be like, in the way? Like the problem we had in the brief minigame.
And what should happen when a player who has it leaves the server? > Either dropping it or respawning it in a "hard-to-find" spot.
(03-24-2011, 11:03 PM)Richard link Wrote: A text message above their head? :Y

What would the text say?

[v LW lover v] [v Legit fighter v] [v estore fan v] [v 5iN member v] [v Fat_Cobra v] [v Loves holding your statue v]
I got another idea for the money, who ever has it earns 100k-2mil w.e then who ever kills them gets HALF the money that he had earnedand make it like a 30minute timelimit then if they survive they could get an extra 5mill or smthin
(03-24-2011, 11:08 PM)xBlueXFoxx link Wrote: What would the text say?

[v LW lover v] [v Legit fighter v] [v estore fan v] [v 5iN member v] [v Fat_Cobra v] [v Loves holding your statue v]

estroe fan sounds good.

Something like "This player is holding the /statue"
Also make that a command with information^