Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

[SiN]^
Lol Protype that is ban evading :P
I didn't like how [SiN]AzKiller taxied away while he even had an advantage (2on1) with Borat against me.
What he said? "I had stamina bug"  :(

Also nice try minutes ago. Better luck next time, hopefully the official war.  :Y) ;)

Loool is that a BB complaining? LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

One of you add me on MSN Mike27416@yahoo.com or Xfire Mike27416 so we can set this shit up. I'm sick of all this talking, let's set this up so SiN can show you how big of a joke you are.
When did i had an 'advantage' with Borat when i fighted you ?
LMAO never laugh that much about this ''STAMINA BUG''

[SiN] no offence but this Azkiller sucks....xD
(01-24-2008, 09:07 PM)mike27 link Wrote: Loool is that a BB complaining? LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

One of you add me on MSN Mike27416@yahoo.com or Xfire Mike27416 so we can set this shit up. I'm sick of all this talking, let's set this up so SiN can show you how big of a joke you are.

hehe BB pwn ya sure of that  ;)
dunno. If StarScreamer and Gunso can get into the match it should be [SiN]'s victory.
(01-24-2008, 10:49 PM)HaZe link Wrote: dunno. If StarScreamer and Gunso can get into the match it should be [SiN]'s victory.
Hehe, im not agree with you  :Y)

Actual SIN isnt the old SIN. Im not saying with this they are now noobs, but before SIN was one of the best/strong clans from samp..... Im sure they will get big again... but not atm

There is some really good skilleds players in SIN, but not all
(01-24-2008, 11:11 PM)yeray link Wrote: Hehe, im not agree with you  :Y)

Actual SIN isnt the old SIN. Im not saying with this they are now noobs, but before SIN was one of the best/strong clans from samp..... Im sure they will get big again... but not atm

There is some really good skilleds players in SIN, but not all

Actually Gunso and StarScream were from the "old SiN".

Like I said enough talking, 1 of you BBitches add me on MSN so we can set this up. Unless you guys just want to sit here and argue on the forums all day. THAT SOUNDS LIKE FUN!1!!1!!!!!111 WOWOWOWOOWOOOW
(01-24-2008, 10:49 PM)HaZe link Wrote: dunno. If StarScreamer and Gunso can get into the match it should be [SiN]'s victory.

Fine players, both of them.
This is a match I'd like to see.