Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

[SiN]^
Could sommoen lock this topic please ? SiN is closed.
(05-09-2008, 10:58 AM)HoogerBooger link Wrote: Hello,

Some might know that I'm into doing business on this board. So I am willing to buy the [SiN] trademark or start partnership deal with previous owner/s. Trust me, based on my experience I could get [SiN] running better than it ever was.

Your best friend,
HoogerBooger.
That was one failey post..
ok Greyfox your a nerd like most posting here sooo really if u have to say something dont make negitive comments like oo i knew this was comeing and shit like that big deal SiN closed get over your self u need to learn to get a life and stop playing this dumb game everyday  and dont say i play cause i stoped for like 3 months now
Quote:Tom link=topic=5631.msg108924#msg108924 date=1210364605]
ok Greyfox your a nerd like most posting here sooo really if u have to say something dont make negitive comments like oo i knew this was comeing and shit like that big deal SiN closed get over your self u need to learn to get a life and stop playing this dumb game everyday  and dont say i play cause i stoped for like 3 months now
shh and go flame to LVP's TS.
only a nerd would say that see what i mean guys
Yeah guys I was talking to R*BOMB before it happened. I was convincing him to close [SiN] officially because i knew he wanted that, so i was asking permission to post that SiN died.. he said yes but unfortunately i was way to busy with RL stuff and had no time in doing the honor of posting the death of [SiN]. i thought it was a good move to end shame to that great tag. i wont say RIP or anything because they honestly dont deserve it at this point.

:w
(05-10-2008, 12:40 AM)HaZe link Wrote: i wont say RIP or anything because they honestly dont deserve it at this point.
LoL..

Anyway,

R.I.P.

bye
Locked.