Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Bye Rico :'(
(01-07-2008, 04:51 AM)Halo link Wrote: I see him when he grown up  and when he give me alll the plus points ;( ;(

ROFL!!!  _O- _O- _O- _O-

Back to Ontopic

Well, Ricardo, altough I never met you ingame, I know you were an important piece for LVP, and made a great job. I just want you to have a great luck in your life, and pass by IRC periodically.

That demostrates that after we grow up and become adults, we start forgetting all the really nice things in life, and we can't enjoy all what we'd want to.

And that's why someday our parents said they'd love to be kids again.

Bye, We'll miss you

Cheerz,

Johnson.
bye buddy.  :'( :w
GOOD BYE MY LOVER GOOD BYE MY FREND!!! O+ :'( RICOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooooooo!!!!!
i gone miss you, I alrdy did before i readed this topic cuz i was wondering where you have been  O-)
Well Best Wishes from me!!! CYA!!!! RICOoooooooo!!!!  :w :w

i go miss Rico very much and he's long hair  :'(
Goodbye Rico,

We've had a great time with you on Las Venturas Playground as on IRC, but sure, real life goes first! I'm sure I will see you around on IRC and on LVP sometimes. Good luck in your real-life! ^^

Greetings, TriggeR  :)
It might be the fact that maybe i never have seen you ingame or have never had a conversation with you. But as i have been reading everyone else's posts against your "leaving", i can understand how people will miss you alot and how you have been a great admin within the LVP Community. I can also understand why your leaving Rico as life isn't as easy as people think it is.  ;(

But anyways i am posting to wish you the best with your "own" life Ricardo.  ;)

:w :w :w :w :w :w :w :w :w :w :w :w :w :w :w :w :w :w :w :w :w :w :w :w

Peace  8)

Bye bye Rico ;(

Thanks for all the hard work and great ideas. Hope we still see each other on IRC!
I had some great times with you Rico and you were always a respected crewmember. I understand the reasons for your decision but still it is sad to see you go :(
Bai!
Thx Rico for what you done, you will be missed.  :w
Take care  ;)  :w
I didnt know you  ;(

but judging by the fact that you will be missed,

you seem like a nice admin.

You will be missed by many, and may your... spirit linger on! :D

Bye bye  :'(

[Image: rico.gif]