Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Inactivity
Well, with the whole garble going on with the recent screwup with SA-MP, and MTA:DM being released my attention is required elsewhere, as I need to learn Lua and start developing actively again.

I know I haven't been too active recently - I won't give you excuses for that. I've tried picking it back up the past few days, but fighting [BB] just isn't fun any more. What ever happened to good old gang wars? They've turned it into a lame game of when-the-tough-gets-going-give-up. They are never satisfied with losing, and will never put up a good fight.

That aside, I'm trying to involve myself in too many projects -- as you might see, the forum isn't being posted in every topic by moi with "STFU WITH YOUR DAMN FLAMING", and I haven't been able to admin so much. I've been developing a bit also, but not as much as I'd like to. What I've figured is that I've taken too much on, and need to give myself a break. I'm going to step down as B&A's co-leader, as I simply don't have the time for the job, and the pressure to perform is building.

However, I feel that B&A's community is great, and I wish to stay with you guys. I'll wear the tag if ingame, and maybe fight from time to time. Just not so much.

I hope you understand, and remember that this isn't goodbye - just "oh k". :+

Reply if you have anything to ask!! ;)
Im sure all of us understand tomoz. We ALL need a break sometimes. You take your break and enjoy urself ... smoke some weed... or salvia maybe... and just chill out. Just curious tho, any idea how long this break will be for?

PS: get laid too  :+
Not sure exactly, could be a month or so.
Alright tomoz.. enjoy urself bro and remember.. smoke some salvia atleast and ATLEAST suck on some tities or smell some pussy... but try to get laid if u can. That is the best stress reliever of all :)
Lmao, remember I'll still be on IRC and the forums, so this ain't goodbye. :)
he's drunk _O-
=/ Well, at least you don't leave :D

OMA is drunk, right? :P
(01-03-2008, 10:06 PM)OneManArmy link Wrote: Im sure all of us understand tomoz. We ALL need a break sometimes. You take your break and enjoy urself ... smoke some weed... or salvia maybe... and just chill out. Just curious tho, any idea how long this break will be for?

PS: get laid too  :+

Do not do salvia! It is dutty.
Yer, well all need a break tomozj, from time to time.  :w
(01-03-2008, 10:12 PM)OneManArmy link Wrote: Alright tomoz.. enjoy urself bro and remember.. smoke some salvia atleast and ATLEAST suck on some tities or smell some pussy... but try to get laid if u can. That is the best stress reliever of all :)
*Agrees  :o

(01-03-2008, 10:43 PM)Qwerty link Wrote: he's drunk _O-
naaaah! he's in weed effect  :X