Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Christmas Party
I just wanted to take a moment and say a big thanks to [BA]Xen0n for hosting a Christmas Party at the Gang Base in the wee hours of Christmas morning. Like an utter moron I forgot to take any screenshots but maybe some of the other participants did; if so I hope you share them. Anyhow, Xen0n filled in for Santa and gave everyone who showed up a special gift ranging from weapons like a golf club (or chainsaw  >:)) to rare vehicles like Monster Trucks & Dumpers. And then he treated us to a special "fireworks" show. A good, fun time was had by all so thanks again Xen0n and Merry Christmas everyone.
It was fun!  At the end of the party I gave some hydra rides to users who wanted it.  (To the admins/management: It was one at a time for a few minutes and I watched :P)

I don't have the ability to do all the fun/cool stuff like Peter so I used tools that admins have to have some fun with everyone.  And Michael helped w/ the fireworks too :P  The fireworks were pretty much us in a /taxi menu up in the air and nuking ourselves lol

Just some good fun on christmas morning in LVP... Merry Christmas everyone!
that sounds great

well done xenon
heh and i was got sleep on that time, demh :D
hell yeah! that shit was fun as hell