Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

What did you get for Christmas ?
(12-27-2007, 07:17 PM)Nooblet95 link Wrote: No offense, but i doubt it.

[Image: 132832yv4.jpg]
Hehe, pwnage ^^

you are really obsessed

ps  A CAR?!
(12-26-2007, 06:32 AM)Chris5170xD link Wrote: PS3, 3 PS3 games (1 was with PS3 like a remote, too.) A new cellphone, wrestling  chamber thingy (i really love to make em fight :P ). Also,  what was me 2nd favorite, i got an account from WWE showing that i own a part (very small im guessing) part of WWE, the stocks go up, the more i get  :9~ :9~ .  Cloths,  70$ got my cat some chia pet thing and a bed thing.

It wasn't too much big stuff, but the littler it was. the funner it was it seemd (except for PS3 that was big and  huge fun :P )

ur into wresting at ur age?  :X
Logitech g9, g15, z-2300. =)
Well, I got 300 dollars in clothes, and 125 cash dollars.

With part of that money I purchased the Logitech X-530 (5.1)...

What I really wanted was a Yamaha drums, but well, since I sucked at the school in the first term, my parents (especially my dad), almost don't give me ANYTHING! ;(.

Maybe if I go better at school, they'll give it to me in July, when I finish High School :)

So all lazy people, study as hard and as much as you can, because though sometimes we hate school, while the harder and better we work, the better and bigger reward we get from our parents :)

(I hope I ain't the only lazy one so I get some company _O-)

Cheerz

Johnson
My wife gave me a one-use gift, to... 'have relations' with another woman.
Now that this is public via the internet, it's only a matter of minutes before I'm swamped by Aussie women everywhere.
(12-31-2007, 01:32 PM)Maddolis link Wrote: My wife gave me a one-use gift, to... 'have relations' with another woman.
Now that this is public via the internet, it's only a matter of minutes before I'm swamped by Aussie women everywhere.
Can you post screen shots when it happens? . . .
I got $25.00. And I ordered in Germany an amusing sweat, but that is not arrived still ! Fuck !

:(
(12-31-2007, 01:32 PM)Maddolis link Wrote: My wife gave me a one-use gift, to... 'have relations' with another woman.

Why would she do that?! :o
(12-31-2007, 02:09 PM)TRaven link Wrote: Can you post screen shots when it happens? . . .

No guarantees.

(01-02-2008, 12:03 AM)Nooblet95 link Wrote: Why would she do that?! :o
Too lazy to buy me a present?
(12-27-2007, 06:51 PM)Borat link Wrote: car

A CAR, coz he's tired of doing /taxi. :P _O-

Now he's got a car, he won't need to do /taxi anymore...he'll just "drive" away! _O-

J/K

:P

:+

_O-