Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

GirlyGirlZ | Lock this topic please :)
yo girlygirl shemale things, we know your males.
Seriously if you wanna be women go get a sex
change and stop pretending 2 be gals.
(02-15-2008, 02:40 PM)reeves link Wrote: yo girlygirl shemale things, we know your males.
Seriously if you wanna be women go get a sex
change and stop pretending 2 be gals.

rofl. Reeves <3
pretending to be a girl is easy, just get a pic somewhere and posts it as yours. And u also need to speak like a girl which isn't hard if ur faggy enough.
Lmao xD
(02-15-2008, 02:59 PM)Lazierc link Wrote: They haven't even showed their pics, have they?

So, I'm also pretty confident you're males.

If you're gonna prove you really are girls, put some pics.

But I think they'll be googled anyway :P

I havent seen your pic either, so what are you hiding? You dont have penis?
I dont want to post my pic here because internet is full of weird freaks and i need to keep my privacy.
I understand that getting owned by girls is embarrasing, but why do you have to make such a big deal of it?

Loves & Kisses, my babes out there  O+. 9
(02-15-2008, 03:07 PM)girlygirl_IX link Wrote: I havent seen your pic either, so what are you hiding? You dont have penis?
I dont want to post my pic here because internet is full of weird freaks and i need to keep my privacy.
I understand that getting owned by girls is embarrasing, but why do you have to make such a big deal of it?

Quote:I havent seen your pic either, so what are you hiding? You dont have penis?

Quote:You dont have penis?

Quote:You dont have penis?

OMGZ! LAZIERC

*faints

:Z

LOL
Joking xD
(02-15-2008, 03:07 PM)girlygirl_IX link Wrote: I havent seen your pic either, so what are you hiding? You dont have penis?

ROFLMFAO! ^ K thats a good reason.
but just face the fact, yer a guy.
Ehm, do I see a jelaous pre-teen here?
Why should a guy pretend to be a girl ? (Sorry, I dont understand guy's weird fantasies).
(02-15-2008, 03:19 PM)girlygirl_IX link Wrote: Ehm, do I see a jelaous pre-teen here?
Why should a guy pretend to be a girl ? (Sorry, I dont understand guy's weird fantasies).

roflmfao!! thats really nice ^^ my birthdays in eleven days bitch.
do me a favour, and stfu, you're not a real girl.. k? you may
"type" like a girl, but it doesn't mean you are.
(02-15-2008, 03:16 PM)Nooblet95 link Wrote: ROFLMFAO! ^ K thats a good reason.
but just face the fact, yer a guy.
ehm, what have u shown to prove u being female? oh yeah, im so sorry i forgot this;
[Image: dscf6769tz5.jpg]

surely leaves no room for suspicions