girlygirl_XXX
girlygirl_XI
girlygirl_XII
girlygirl_XIX

We g1rls everything!

[Image: 8a1gew5.jpg]

VIP'S: [BB]Halo

Guards:[UvH]Tom

[align=center]This is NOT a gang or a clan.

Anything u wanna know? Name it.

Pahahahahahahahaaaaaa! If only you were real girls :+
(12-23-2007, 05:50 AM)Nooblet95 link Wrote: Pahahahahahahahaaaaaa! If only you were real girls :+

Cry baby, Cry.
(12-23-2007, 05:50 AM)Nooblet95 link Wrote: Pahahahahahahahaaaaaa! If only you were real girls :+

we are real girls... too bad you aint a real girl though..  :)
(12-23-2007, 05:52 AM)girlygirl_IV link Wrote: Cry baby, Cry.
I don't need to, i know i'm a real girl :+

(12-23-2007, 05:53 AM)girlygirl link Wrote: we are real girls... too bad you aint a real girl though..  :)

haha, thats hilarious.. :/ no it really isn't.. i'm a girl and i know i am.. you are a bunch of
guys (shall remain nameless) trying to be girls.. and its not working.. btw next time
don't tell me who you are! It might help me in revealing you :+

girlygirl - Violax thats a for sure..
girlygirl_I I'm pretty sure this is TRaven
girlygirl_II Not sure :S
girlygirl_III Not 100% Sure..
girlygirl_IV - No Clue
girlygirl_X - No Clue
girlygirl_V - Was Me but Somone Stole It :o
nooblet, did anyone tell you how cool you are? really... youre sad.. stop trying to get attention no one cares ok? all you can do is sit there and keep saying my name... ingame.. do you feel cool keep saying it? no one cares, just stop trying to get attention

stop posting on our thread, we dont wana read your crap  ;)
(12-23-2007, 05:57 AM)girlygirl link Wrote: nooblet, did anyone tell you how cool you are? really... youre sad.. stop trying to get attention no one cares ok? all you can do is sit there and keep saying my name... ingame.. do you feel cool keep saying it? no one cares, just stop trying to get attention

Okay Violax :+
Nooblet ur a fucking slut , stop snitching on people , secondly , and most important WE PWN!! including u , not are fault u /taxi when u about to die rofl!! anywas GGZ pwns! PERIOD! g1rlied!!!!!  :D
:)
meh, she's an attention whore, what can ya say.