Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

h4rdc0r3 4 |1ph3
NOT banned
watch the story here if you are dutch you'll understand the conversation.
http://forum.sa-mp.nl/index.php?topic=7725.0
(03-17-2008, 02:13 PM)Terror link Wrote: wuff wuff

Good going. :/
Quote: So you were deliberatly learning a non-native Dutch speaker, one that probably had no idea what he was saying, rasistical phrases?
What on earth is your problem, are you totally out of you mind?
yes ans yes

whahahahah I remember when I first read that lmaoo _O-
Lol and that quote, gotta love it.
Btw peter, it's "teaching", not "learning" (and 'racist', not 'rasistical')
Quite the opposite.

Now I'm *teaching you common English.
I'm so kind.
lol  :+
This is my side of the story with the war vs MOFO.
first of all i wasnt playing, i got called @ 6.30 if i could come online cuz MOFO was flaming that the war was at 6.30( we agreed on 7).
Once in the server NBA was very pissed cuz his members hade to leave and that we should start it now. The HC4L normal war team wasnt ready at that time. because of a endless whine i told them that we would start 4v5. The goal was first team to 50 kils  and then minus the teamkills to see who wins we all agreed(if not then you shoulda say that next time). half threw the war terror came in sow it was 5v5 again. Then We reached the 50 kils. when that happends the game mode freezes everyone. i tought it was 45 HC4L and 44 MOFO ( with some MOFO that hade 1 hp). Then MOFO started saying we should continue to first with 50 kils. after some flaming i agreed on this. The game mode hade to restart giving all players 100% health and armor again. There is where we made our mistake cuz we didnt stay in groups. to come to a conclusion i must say MOFO didnt do bad.
was expecting a real easy war. But next time we should get better organised. First upcoming weeks HC4L is not excepting any more wars.
And we will keep to our Sunday trainings. :>
(03-17-2008, 03:13 PM)shoebox link Wrote: This is my side of the story with the war vs MOFO.
first of all i wasnt playing, i got called @ 6.30 if i could come online cuz MOFO was flaming that the war was at 6.30( we agreed on 7).
Once in the server NBA was very pissed cuz his members hade to leave and that we should start it now. The HC4L normal war team wasnt ready at that time. because of a endless whine i told them that we would start 4v5. The goal was first team to 50 kils  and then minus the teamkills to see who wins we all agreed(if not then you shoulda say that next time). half threw the war terror came in sow it was 5v5 again. Then We reached the 50 kils. when that happends the game mode freezes everyone. i tought it was 45 HC4L and 44 MOFO ( with some MOFO that hade 1 hp). Then MOFO started saying we should continue to first with 50 kils. after some flaming i agreed on this. The game mode hade to restart giving all players 100% health and armor again. There is where we made our mistake cuz we didnt stay in groups. to come to a conclusion i must say MOFO didnt do bad.
was expecting a real easy war. But next time we should get better organised. First upcoming weeks HC4L is not excepting any more wars.
And we will keep to our Sunday trainings. :>

8)7 8)7 8)7 8)7 somebody is trying to make an exuse why they lost........
soo... you guys lost against MOFO?    :X

How does it feel for you guys?
8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)and they tought its gona be easy.... :w :w :w :w :w :w :w. but stil it was a great war.

greetzzz [MOFO]Sjonnie
hey i miss a part of this page ? :X