Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

h4rdc0r3 4 |1ph3
not me
emas
(10-28-2008, 01:08 PM)Darius link Wrote: [Image: outrage4yvdj3bf67oqxx5.jpg]

Yeah i couldn't find the pic  :)
dont see the big deal here... all i know traitors will be raped and burned and will never get reinvited. GODS WILL
Skinheads and racists like u will be raped.Ur clan breaking cuz there are a lot of laggerz,spammers,flamers and notskilled members and the leader run in VIP ROOM or /taxi  _O- _O-Chilli now BB TRIAL congratz.  :) Soon pu1u will be with us too  :)
(10-28-2008, 06:02 PM)Skilled link Wrote: Skinheads and racists like u will be raped.Ur clan breaking cuz there are a lot of laggerz,spammers,flamers and notskilled members and the leader run in VIP ROOM or /taxi  _O- _O-Chilli now BB TRIAL congratz.  :) Soon pu1u will be with us too  :)

ouch
(10-28-2008, 06:02 PM)Skilled link Wrote: Skinheads and racists like u will be raped.Ur clan breaking cuz there are a lot of laggerz,spammers,flamers and notskilled members and the leader run in VIP ROOM or /taxi  _O- _O-Chilli now BB TRIAL congratz.  :) Soon pu1u will be with us too  :)
OH HOLD THE GOD DAMN PHONE
KKK FTW [Image: BBgtatpic.gif]
yes our racist clan with black chinees etc etc people in it will break.
only thing that broke is ur brain when you joined BB and HC4L will break the rest of ur body all for freeee yaaaaay
(10-28-2008, 06:32 PM)shoebox link Wrote: only thing that broke is ur brain when you joined BB and HC4L will break the rest of ur body all for freeee
Talk the most hard kill from ur clan  _O-
Rofl maybe is a moment to stop talking and do some official war??  :w

@ 8Ball what is wrong with this pic?
Right, let's drop the talky again. I guess the video didn't help much. This should.