Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Why Your Name?
beethi. mmmm :) cuz my name is elizabeth soo i got just beethi  8)
'The Infamous' is Mobb Deep's breakthrough album, perhaps one of the most influential hip hop albums of the East Coast hardcore rap.

That's where I got my nickname from..

Well, it's 'Infamous' now, it used to be 'theInfamous' but I asked for a namechange a few weeks ago.
TRaven - Well, Team Raven is actually a real little gang of geeks that is run by me and ZomgitsEd (we're kind of our own secret society with a few branches). so my name stands for Team Raven, however, i've evolved it to Teh Raven (yes, t-e-h) because Team Raven is an entity and shouldn't be me (even tho Raven originates from my original alias attained many years back).
Kinda lame really..
Arg0n=a noble gas
Fusi0n=mixing things together
Well i am just interested in Chemistry,so i thought of a science name..

@Chanster: Chinese?o.O
Santo is short and clear. It has nothing with Santa Claus, we purchased a fridge named "AEG Santo", so this is origin of my name.  ;) :w
Well, in my language, ayam=chicken, because I love to eat KFC.  :Y) :Y) :Y)
Stefan is my real name
err before my parents bought us our 1st pc ever i had only playstation... i played three games on it: fifa (i wont say what year  _O- ), demo, and GTA 2.
in GTA 2, Zaibatsu Corporation was the most powerful gang and they seemed "the coolest" and baddest guys there. so from there i got it..

i've played under my real name too, but i decided to use Zaibatsu cause i need some privacy too :)
(12-13-2007, 10:58 AM)ayam link Wrote: Well, in my language, ayam=chicken, because I love to eat KFC.  :Y) :Y) :Y)

Ayam pangang.. Yum ;)
Well, I always used "Makaveli" as a nickname on random games, & on MSN. I got it from my favorite rapper ofcourse 2Pac. I just entered it in the Namebox & connected. I decided to keep the nickname, but I do get bored sometimes of it, because there's too many people who use the same nickname. I also used to play as '$pitf!re' on different servers, but eventually let it go lol. I didn't get thaaaat much of troubles with the name after joining [SiN] so I had a clantag to wear infront of it, & decided to let my name be as it is. I still get bored of it sometimes tho, hence why I'm sometimes playing under a different nickname (Some of U know lol)  :)