[tr][td]Real Name:[/td][td]Ali[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]Country:[/td][td]The Netherlands [Lebanese][/td][/tr]
[tr][td]Age:[/td][td]16[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]Birthday:[/td][td]24/05/91[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]Gender:[/td][td]Male[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]Other Games:[/td][td]None..[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]Playing SA-MP Since:[/td][td]June 2007[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]Playing on LVP Since:[/td][td]June 2007[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]Introduction:[/td][td]I started playing SA-MP during the summer of '07. A few of my first ingame friends were ElGuerrero, Chris5170, and Jenny420.
We started a gang called Murder Inc. After a few weeks it fell apart. Then we started Las Venturas' Finest. Overdosed, who was the second leader,
left to join B&A. Jenny stopped playing (unknown reason), Chris left the gang, and ElGuerrero was made 2nd in command.
Then we switched to Calton Heights Crew. On the 20th of 12/'07 ElGuerrero and [Griffin] (2nd and 3rd leaders) left.
I decided to switch names again and start all over again. I'm currently the leader of [H] [b]The Hoodlumz[/td][/tr]
[/table]

[Image: 74980862_5_sWag.jpg]
:o u missed out the part where
you got married to Agent lol
(12-08-2007, 11:08 AM)reeves link Wrote: :o u missed out the part where
you got married to Agent lol

Hahaha please don't tell anyone _O-
(12-08-2007, 02:33 PM)theInfamous link Wrote: Hahaha please don't tell anyone _O-

woooops secret is out lol
Quote:My first ingame friends were ElGuerrero, Chris5170, and Jenny420.

Lol, nice, Infa^^, but looks like you forgot me!!!

I hope we roll agin when I re-install SAMP

Cheerz,

Johnson
Well you was one of the first nice persons I met, but I met ElGuerrero, Chris and Jenny way before I met you :P

They were the first ones who joined [MI], my first gang.

But yeah.. you was one of the first cool bitches I met :+ O+
(01-02-2008, 02:16 AM)theInfamous link Wrote: Well you was one of the first nice persons I met, but I met ElGuerrero, Chris and Jenny way before I met you :P

They were the first ones who joined [MI], my first gang.

But yeah.. you was one of the first cool BITCHES I met :+ O+

Me a bitch? _O- _O- _O- _O- _O-

Rofl, nice, but now I see... erm, it's a pain I never saw Jenny agai, she was cool, do you know what happened to her?
(01-02-2008, 02:21 AM)Johnson link Wrote: Me a bitch? _O- _O- _O- _O- _O-

Rofl, nice, but now I see... erm, it's a pain I never saw Jenny agai, she was cool, do you know what happened to her?

Hehe bitch is another word for 'One of the best and nicest homies I've ever met, on SA:MP', for me :P

About Jenny: No.. that was weird.. ElGuerrero and me have the same question.. I dunno what happend to her.. maybe she stopped playing because of her study, because I remember she was 21 or something and she used to go to a college.. dunno, hope she'll come back one day.
Ok, I hope so too.

Hey, dude, with your music preferences I was so fkn convinced you lived in USA, but ya dutch,lol...

Erm, btw, in my random list, right now I'm listening to Salió el sol 8)

Cheerz
hehehe cool :P

Well actually, I'm born in Holland but my parents are from Lebanon. So in fact, I'm arabic, and Reggaeton and Arabic music sounds quite a bit the same.