Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

[Introduction] Infamous
Uuuu, it'd be weird finding a dutch guy who likes reggaeton...

In my country, for the young people, just like you or me, it's the favorite genre, because it's in spanish and we think it's cool 8): in all the Parties or "Rumbas" like we say in spanish, you'll find reggaeton. The old people almost don't like it because most of its lyrics are related with violence or sex, and make the music go down :'(

Anyways, I like reggaeton, mostly for it's rythm and bass, I don't care lyrics.

And even more, with my speakers, which we listened to music and danced in the new year's eve^^

[Image: 5db2900ce0.jpg]
(01-02-2008, 03:00 AM)Johnson link Wrote: Anyways, I like reggaeton, mostly for it's rythm and bass, I don't care lyrics.

Same :P And Reggaeton is pretty famous in The Netherlands..

Dutch people almost know everything 'cuz it's quite a little country :P
Oh, I didn't know it, and it's nice for me, I could be an ilegal-pirate reggaeton dealer for Netherlands >:) _O-

Btw, I didn't know it was kinda lil'... I know it's stupid question, but how many ppl in your country and in your city?
(01-02-2008, 03:16 AM)Johnson link Wrote: I could be an ilegal-pirate reggaeton dealer for Netherlands >:) _O-

hehehe :P

There're about 16 million ppl in Holland.. and uh.. 35.000 in my town..
(01-02-2008, 03:00 AM)Johnson link Wrote: Uuuu, it'd be weird finding a dutch guy who likes reggaeton...

In my country, for the young people, just like you or me, it's the favorite genre, because it's in spanish and we think it's cool 8): in all the Parties or "Rumbas" like we say in spanish, you'll find reggaeton. The old people almost don't like it because most of its lyrics are related with violence or sex, and make the music go down :'(

Anyways, I like reggaeton, mostly for it's rythm and bass, I don't care lyrics.

And even more, with my speakers, which we listened to music and danced in the new year's eve^^

[Image: 5db2900ce0.jpg]

I got the same speakers minus 2 regular speakers
*Updated first post*
Hey Infa!! lal Nice Post :P
My bro was in MI :D                                                    ~The Animal
(01-28-2008, 06:19 PM)Halo link Wrote: My bro was in MI :D                                                     ~The Animal

Yeah I know, his name was also Halo, wasn't it? :P

It was a bit confusing when he left and you joined LVP.. I always used to ask you if it was you, who used to be in
[MI] but I never found out, well actually, I knew it but you never told me :P

Why isn't he playing anymore btw?
Because i use the PC for play now and He is a noob .P
he play but in other server i think
Lol okay.. is he your big or your lil' brother btw?