Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Admin (aimed at management)
Hello management

I live in Australia and when i get home from school i go online to samp there are no admins and all i see is people hacking this is the only time im ever on except for weekends. so it is very hard for me to play. i live in Perth, Australia which is Gm+8.

So i am wondering if i could be admin

Cheers

PB
No. If the management see that you are good enough to become an admin, you will be invited. Not the other way around.
Katie isn't around now, she'll be back ;)
(11-29-2007, 10:27 AM)PB_Progin link Wrote: all i see is people hacking
que?

(11-29-2007, 10:27 AM)PB_Progin link Wrote: So i am wondering if i could be admin
did u really thought that a 125 player, official, and the number one game-server in the whole world
would give anyone with 16 posts, and 125 hours ingametime admin rights after asking?

and being admin also means that u can't just have fun, the players need your full attention.

all peoples, keep reporting cheaters/haxers untill and a admin will notice it (on IRC, ect)

just go ingame and have fun.

8)
you will find that most people are getting really upset by people flooding the chat system saying that he is hacking, Health cheat ect. (which they are doing.) I want to stop that t9o kmake the LVP enviroment an enjoyable place to play. hackers can go play the sims if they wish becuase you can hack money easily.
If you want to be an admin theres many things you need to know first

(11-29-2007, 02:18 PM)benbmyers link Wrote: No. If the management see that you are good enough to become an admin, you will be invited. Not the other way around.

See?

Also some other things (Try to search)
Quote:SirAuron link=topic=4369.msg51399#msg51399 date=1196421861]
If you want to be an admin theres many things you need to know first

See?

Also some other things (Try to search)

Agree with that, u are newbie right now in LVP, u dont know all stuf and things..
So dude keep learning and be good with other players, with helpfull..:P
(11-29-2007, 10:27 AM)PB_Progin link Wrote: I live in Australia and when i get home from school

Heehee, school.

(11-29-2007, 10:27 AM)PB_Progin link Wrote: i live in Perth, Australia which is Gm+8.
Didn't know they had the internet in Perth?
How many people in your class in school?
And are any of them kids?