Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

-|[ <ŞǎŴ> - Soldiers at War ]|-
wb fatlady  _O-  you should stop hagging around with capitan galleta
(11-28-2009, 02:58 PM)MoToRoLa link Wrote: im back  :+

FINALLY FAT BOY
Yu MoTo will prob see u at steam or msn :+
ty  :)

(11-30-2009, 10:35 PM)LIke link Wrote: wb fatlady  _O-  you should stop hagging around with capitan galleta
muahahahah he's my friend in real life i was playing with him and niestrom in his house lol

Quote:Tom link=topic=4276.msg274201#msg274201 date=1259665967]
FINALLY FAT BOY
ooh tom the fattie  >:)

(11-29-2009, 12:51 AM)Darius link Wrote: I'm suprised u can still remember fighting him back in the BA days
loll
^ hi moto  :D

What made you inactive in the first place , remind me pl0x ! .

Good to have you back .
(12-02-2009, 04:51 AM)MoToRoLa link Wrote: ty  :)
muahahahah he's my friend in real life i was playing with him and niestrom in his house lol
ooh tom the fattie  >:)
loll

lol and why capitangalleta and not captaincookie?
(12-02-2009, 05:21 PM)Agent link Wrote: What made you inactive in the first place , remind me pl0x ! .

Good to have you back .
2 days before the 4shot tournament i was banned for cbugging in another world lawl  _O- then my old pc's video card was also damaged and there was no way i could play so i left and forgot to ban appeal. 6 months after i was going to play again but i was still banned, 1 week after i got unbanned but i got bored and didn't play lol

(12-02-2009, 10:25 PM)LIke link Wrote: lol and why capitangalleta and not captaincookie?
cause in spanish galleta = hobo  :o
(12-03-2009, 02:17 AM)MoToRoLa link Wrote: 2 days before the 4shot tournament i was banned for cbugging in another world lawl  _O- then my old pc's video card was also damaged and there was no way i could play so i left and forgot to ban appeal. 6 months after i was going to play again but i was still banned, 1 week after i got unbanned but i got bored and didn't play lol
cause in spanish galleta = hobo  :o
i dont know in what part of america is galleta=hobo but in my country it is  galleta=cookie
Huey aka Flyby confirmed me and Carcass that LilWeezy is laying at the hospital right now, he said that weezy got caught in a drive by in oakland and hes at the hospital with 3 bullet wounds

If you can leave a nice comment that would be fine  :)