Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

-|[ <ŞǎŴ> - Soldiers at War ]|-
:+
im tad bit horny
i join s fo sho
It was the best of times, it was the worst of times but good sir I found that a apple a day keeps the doctor away. Although one day I saw a doctor and decided to punch his face for looking at me I was "eh bruh? U got probs? I aint use needles bruh not in my neighbor hood bruh" and thats how I became batman.
(08-26-2008, 11:40 PM)Flyby link Wrote: It was the best of times, it was the worst of times but good sir I found that a apple a day keeps the doctor away. Although one day I saw a doctor and decided to punch his face for looking at me I was "eh bruh? U got probs? I aint use needles bruh not in my neighbor hood bruh" and thats how I became batman.

WHYDOEYHOUWHUNNAKILLMEHHE.
SaW, coo. clan respect, propz to everyone except weezy that low down nigga's going crazy!! :P
(08-26-2008, 11:54 PM)Ryankilla link Wrote: SaW, coo. clan respect, propz to everyone except weezy that low down nigga's going crazy!! :P
GF's  ;)
(08-26-2008, 11:54 PM)Ryankilla link Wrote: SaW, coo. clan respect, propz to everyone except weezy that low down *****'s going crazy!! :P

You should edit your post, you can get moderated for that.
[youtube=425,350]8ipZgTDFBD4&feature=related[/youtube]

Got a bit bored of teaming up with 100 BA's for a sec there, specialy when you're
protecting that retard of a recruit you guys got there.. tell him I said next time he
wants to shoot at my, make sure he can finish me off, and not end up running for the nearest
car, b4 WeeZy really goes crazy  ;)
(08-27-2008, 06:26 AM)LilWeezy link Wrote: [youtube=425,350]8ipZgTDFBD4&feature=related[/youtube]

Got a bit bored of teaming up with 100 BA's for a sec there, specialy when you're
protecting that retard of a recruit you guys got there.. tell him I said next time he
wants to shoot at my, make sure he can finish me off, and not end up running for the nearest
car, b4 WeeZy really goes crazy  ;)

dop hating,  :X