Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

-|[ <ŞǎŴ> - Soldiers at War ]|-
(08-08-2008, 03:36 PM)Omega_W2 link Wrote: Loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool moto they dont know ??? ahhhh because that they laugh.
Moto login in a different nick name :)
He is " Die Pussy " :)
yea RT takes pic, explain to me why he login in a different nick, just to take pic :) lol
lol that was my bro i let him play like 20 mins and u runned from him, i just helped him when he got gangbanged.

(08-08-2008, 04:01 PM)Omega_W2 link Wrote: Tom u thing ur self GOD !!!!!!
because u not so stfu and to ur topic whos car yea yeayeyeyyayryayyreyayer yea.
lol what a retarded  _O- _O- _O-
RT.. you are welcomed to post here, as long as you take 5 minutes to READ what you're about to post..
You confuse the hell out of me, and others im sure..

As for Tom, if people talk shit to him dont blame him when he comes here and posts pics of him bitch slapping
them.. instead of flaming, he gets back at them by posting pics? Whats so bad about that? Hes been really good
so far, been a good boy  :)
[youtube=425,350]RqpR1cu1YRw[/youtube]

Any1 ever seen the entire show? this is from pimp chronicles  _O-

No one cares about your life.  _O- DEEEED
[youtube=425,350]FH_KIzvALnY[/youtube]

KAT WILLIAMS FTW BABY.
Lol so much flaming around here :)
You think the SaW thread is bad? Have you even looked at P and B&A's thread?
Now lets have a little game, who asked either of you to bring your opinion to this thread? If anything how do you guys fit into the discussion?
(08-09-2008, 07:57 PM)Flyby link Wrote: Now lets have a little game, who asked either of you to bring your opinion to this thread? If anything how do you guys fit into the discussion?
hahahahahah owned both  of em _O- _O-
I wasn't even taking part in any discussion, I'm just saying to GTA, he thinks there's a lot of flame in this thread, but he should take a look at B&A and P's threads. I'm not part of SaW nor do I have anything to do with your clan, therefore I don't take part in your thread...except for then.