Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

-|[ <ŞǎŴ> - Soldiers at War ]|-
(08-04-2008, 09:20 PM)Flyby link Wrote: theres more peeps there, you can even see omega in the pic  _O-

Nice pic Flyby XD
But where i in this pic ??

Ahhh u main the first pic ahh i ws fighting 2 v 1 and u dead so what ?
And u killed DMX and THExrz so enjoy ur momnet.
(08-04-2008, 09:22 PM)Omega_W2 link Wrote: Nice pic Flyby XD
But where i in this pic ??

Your in thexrz pic above mine :P .
flyby .. look at the map .. its me and Omega ..

..lol ... 5 Vs u ... i dont think that..

Take it easy dude...

ur pic ... i take it 2 ... its not luck .. lol ..

ok... relax.

" Fucked Hard "

THExrz®™..
(08-04-2008, 09:24 PM)Flyby link Wrote: Your in thexrz pic above mine :P .

lol look Flyby, i have 185 pic's in my computer, 65% of them to u :( so be quiet.
I wont post it just because THExrz begin with that ammmmm lame.
Enjoy.

My Signature great not :)
(08-04-2008, 09:33 PM)THExrz link Wrote: flyby .. look at the map .. its me and Omega ..

..lol ... 5 Vs u ... i dont think that..

Take it easy dude...

ur pic ... i take it 2 ... its not luck .. lol ..

ok... relax.

" Fucked Hard "

THExrz®™..

In that pic it was you two, you forget the other kills... really don't say fuck hard after I posted that pic of u and dmx dying in a 2on1.
(08-04-2008, 09:37 PM)Omega_W2 link Wrote: .

lol look Flyby, i have 185 pic's in my computer, 65% of them to u :( so be quiet.
I wont post it just because THExrz begin with that ammmmm lame.
Enjoy.

My Signature great not :)

and how many were 1on1? You RT forgot to mention that most of the time we fight i'm mostly on my own unless an hc4l, ba or a saw comes at that time, but I go straight ahead anyway and fight you guys 2vs1, 3vs1, 4vs1, 5vs1, and when you recruit noobs 7vs1.

and don't say anything about /cry. When I level the playing field you all start to flame the shit out of us, or start to do your own /cry if I have more people with me.
(08-04-2008, 09:39 PM)Flyby link Wrote: In that pic it was you two, you forget the other kills... really don't say fuck hard after I posted that pic of u and dmx dying in a 2on1.

Look Fltyby its SaW topic i wont lame here.
Its a game u can win or lose, but u just lost sorry :).
(08-04-2008, 09:44 PM)Omega_W2 link Wrote: Look Fltyby its SaW topic i wont lame here.
Its a game u can win or lose, but u just lost sorry :).

? Really RT its pathetic when you guys forget to mention key things, so you can act like you guys own.
(08-04-2008, 09:39 PM)Flyby link Wrote: and how many were 1on1? You RT forgot to mention that most of the time we fight i'm mostly on my own unless an hc4l, ba or a saw comes at that time, but I go straight ahead anyway and fight you guys 2vs1, 3vs1, 4vs1, 5vs1, and when you recruit noobs 7vs1.

and don't say anything about /cry. When I level the playing field you all start to flame the shit out of us, or start to do your own /cry if I have more people with me.

Why So Serious? calm down or u will be warned like me :)
(08-04-2008, 09:47 PM)Omega_W2 link Wrote: Why So Serious? calm down or u will be warned like me :)

Who's serious? Please don't shame that movie by quoting it. :) If anything you guys came in here to be serious, but all you have left to talk smack is pics of me in 2-7vs1 fights.