Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

-|[ <ŞǎŴ> - Soldiers at War ]|-
Lol @ he was Bored  :P
Quote:[19:38] <~[BB]YeraY> but he got the hacks from a admin from lvp

Say what? It's a known fact that I use cheats in BB server sometimes, yes. Fucking around with some guys there. But once again, I did _NOT_ give AizheR those cheats. In fact, he TOLD ME that it was ONLY speedhack, no other things on it.

Anyway, can we stop this stuff now? Thanks.
(07-11-2008, 12:29 AM)estroe link Wrote: Say what? It's a known fact that I use cheats in BB server sometimes, yes. Fucking around with some guys there. But once again, I did _NOT_ give AizheR those cheats. In fact, he TOLD ME that it was ONLY speedhack, no other things on it.

Anyway, can we stop this stuff now? Thanks.
I for one am interested to which admin gave him the cheats. However, I know this isn't the place. So il investigate elsewhere.
(07-11-2008, 01:00 AM)Ben link Wrote: I for one am interested to which admin gave him the cheats. However, I know this isn't the place. So il investigate elsewhere.

He was referring to me, I am pretty positive of that, but read my post for what I know. I know who gave it to him, it was not an LVP admin.
I really want to know which admin would give him the cheats, or if an admin gave him cheats at all.
Loooooooooool Estroe has/had hacks too?  _O-

No wonder you was BB ahahhaha damn team of hackers
I'm completely against cheats. The mere fact that admins on LVP have cheats is... pathetic in a way.

Anyway, I found a couple of nice screenshots I took some while back.

[Image: 2r7ouww.png]
[Image: 258qko0.png]

(07-11-2008, 02:20 AM)LilWeezy link Wrote: Loooooooooool Estroe has/had hacks too?  _O-

No wonder you was BB ahahhaha damn team of hackers
Well yeah, when leaders' views are as such.
LMMFAO Meddolis LMMFAO

Even Yeray got hacks lmmfao ahahahaha no wonder he 'was having a hard time
deciding' to kick Aizher for hacks.. I bet most of them filthy hackers lmmfao.

And estroe, downloading hacks is bad enough.. but you go on to make it public that yo
have/use hacks.. giving noobs the impression that its ok to download hacks? Thats pathetic.. you're
and ADMIN ffs. Good example you're setting, both for the samp community and for the dumbasses who
make the hacks.. by downloading their work you're telling them to keep making more and more hacks.
I thought admins were supposed to keep cheaters away? Not download and publicize the use of hacks
nice work estroe!
Aight aight, lets just try to keep it on topic now (or atleast try to  :P )

def in other news

DC is back from his vacation the lucky nerd, def wb.
(07-11-2008, 07:40 AM)Flyby link Wrote: Aight aight, lets just try to keep it on topic now (or atleast try to  :P )

def in other news

DC is back from his vacation the lucky nerd, def wb.

well soon (begin of august) I go to france for about 2 weeks so my vacation is not yet finished :p