Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Show your desktop here
Are you guys going to make me have to post another desktop to end this?  ;)
(05-14-2009, 02:12 AM)TEF™ link Wrote:That has absolutely nothing to do with it. I was posting the quote merely for evidence that you hate dogs. It is not meant to insult you at all, rather to defend me in saying that you had no right to post in the first place. ;)

What? Hating dogs has nothing to do with that picture.
(05-14-2009, 02:21 AM)FarePak link Wrote:What? Hating dogs has nothing to do with that picture.
Are you that much of an imbecile? It has everything to do with hating dogs, especially considering the picture is of a dog. If one hates dogs, nay, any animal, one is far more likely to think of said animal in an unfavorable way. You said you hated dogs, hence your post:

(05-14-2009, 12:57 AM)FarePak link Wrote:The dog looks overweight

You thought of something negative to say not only because you're an incessant troll, but also because of your hatred toward dogs. While I can assure you that this particular Golden isn't overweight, it would mean absolutely nothing to you. In fact, you're continuing to post not because you think you have a valid argument, rather because you love seeing the reactions of others. Tell me I'm wrong and I'll call you a liar to your face. ;)
I didn't have in mind that I hated dogs at the time when I posted, I just posted what I thought, and I was thinking that dog was fat, and as you can see I posted what I initially thought.

Oh you're also wrong, I said I hate little dogs, and that fat dog isn't little.
(05-14-2009, 03:13 AM)FarePak link Wrote:I didn't have in mind that I hated dogs at the time when I posted, I just posted what I thought, and I was thinking that dog was fat, and as you can see I posted what I initially thought.
Did you not read my post before continuing with that utterly asinine statement? To reiterate, you always keep in mind that you hate dogs. Why? Because you hate them. People keep track of what they hate. Even if you were not thinking of how much you hate dogs when reading the posts, you would have immediately been reminded of such when you saw the image. Why? Because you're not above human nature, regardless of how gigantic that ego of yours is. ;)

(05-14-2009, 03:13 AM)FarePak link Wrote:Oh you're also wrong, I said I hate little dogs, and that fat dog isn't little.
You're trying to say that you like them now? It's quite clear that you hate dogs in general, bud, but nice try.

You still fail at retorting. ;)
On the brighter side of things, this is good for our Whatpulse team.  O-)
[Image: 65044741.th.jpg]

Not sure if you guys know this, but whats hapening in the wallpaper is an actual phenomenon. Although i am not sure if the wallpaper is of an actual landscape or not. And the blurred out icons are all the naughty stuff i use but was too lazy to put them in some random folder  :+
That's what the sun does in the summer when you view it south of the Antarctic Circle, or north of the Arctic Circle.
(05-14-2009, 08:28 AM)OneManArmy link Wrote:And the blurred out icons are all the naughty stuff i use but was too lazy to put them in some random folder  :+

You chitter :9~

@FarePak/TEF: Next time keep this on IRC. This isn't some discussion topic about dogs.
Ok i just looked up what it was called coz i kept thinking its called the precession of the sun but it is actually called Analemma. This is what you see if you mapped out the sun from any point on earth at the same time of the day. And it does not look anything like in my wallpaper LOL! Here is what it actually looks like: Link which kinda sucks coz i liked it like that. DAMN YOU REALITY!

Also found one of the sun from Mars : Mars

And estroe, bro i ASSURE you those icons have nothing to do with samp  :P (and you all better believe that!  ;) )