Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Admin Drive-By
rofl, now this one is funny. Xen0n, a well respected admin goes lame today for the very first time.

He was on the ship and every time he tried to go out, I tired to stop him by shooting. All he did was run back to ship. Next, he gets a Bandito and drives around. I hop on my NRG and start to shoot at the car till it starts smoking, he knows hes about to be blown up so, he care dives, it goes wrong and he hits the ground, jumps backup, and gets out before the car explodes, and teleports back to ship.

Now from this point on I leave him be and start fighting other people, until I see an NRG with Xen0n on it, drive bying me and trying to run me over a number of times. Lucky for me I screen shotted the whole event.

I didn't know this admin turned lame.  _O-

[Image: samp000vr6.png]
[Image: samp001qw1.png]
[Image: samp002tw2.png]

Next on today's news: Xen0n enjoys nading people at random!

I think we all already know of his random fits of lame-ness man . . .
I didn't know, till now.
Most of the times admins have better things to do then be annoyed by rampcampers like you so if they keep attacking you and indeed take you down one or two times most of us feel the urge for revenge! Be glad he only did a driveby and did not get a hydra or a /nuke involved.
Ok xen0n does have his unexpected bouts!
Jailed before for fighting on ship..

Ahhh,typical human nature.........
(11-20-2007, 12:56 PM)Stef link Wrote: Most of the times admins have better things to do then be annoyed by rampcampers like you so if they keep attacking you and indeed take you down one or two times most of us feel the urge for revenge! Be glad he only did a driveby and did not get a hydra or a /nuke involved.
I don't see why people don't report normal players drive-bying?
Justice to the world! Don't be so hard on the admins, everyone does mistakes :X
Moved -> LVP section.
Don't feel too special, I lame someone atleast once while on-line.  by_karizma fell victim to my laming most though, but I stopped nading and DBing him b/c I like him :P

I won't kill you with a DB though b/c it doesn't give you the revenge menu, so i'll only take your health down real low so some noob can kill you with a deagle.  I can't wait til next time I see you so I can nade you from the admin roof!!! :)

Also I want to nominate one of these screen shots for the next LVP report picture of the week!!! :) :)

Yes Arg0n I have been jailed for ship fighting.  I also threw a nade on the ship the other day by accident so I jailed myself for that too. :)

See ya in game guys!!!
n1  _O-