Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Admin Drive-By
(11-20-2007, 12:56 PM)Stef link Wrote: Most of the times admins have better things to do then be annoyed by rampcampers like you so if they keep attacking you and indeed take you down one or two times most of us feel the urge for revenge! Be glad he only did a driveby and did not get a hydra or a /nuke involved.

mhh cant understand why are always the players mistake....well done
It seems strange, when an admin drive-by's it's like the world must see, when any noob does, noone want's to see it, not even the noob dber, BUT i fell that  if admins are bored, nothing to do, i think that can noob off a little and use nades, but if they always do it with heaters online, i say a warning to the admin.  Seems here that Xen0n was bored sooo.....
(11-20-2007, 07:28 PM)Xen0n link Wrote: Don't feel too special, I lame someone atleast once while on-line.  by_karizma fell victim to my laming most though, but I stopped nading and DBing him b/c I like him :P

I won't kill you with a DB though b/c it doesn't give you the revenge menu, so i'll only take your health down real low so some noob can kill you with a deagle.  I can't wait til next time I see you so I can nade you from the admin roof!!! :)

Also I want to nominate one of these screen shots for the next LVP report picture of the week!!! :) :)

Yes Arg0n I have been jailed for ship fighting.  I also threw a nade on the ship the other day by accident so I jailed myself for that too. :)

See ya in game guys!!!

hahahaha
I think I was sitting on the ship at the time of the photo. :o
Even worse,the few of the pics there have my name in there!
me talking about random stuff and getting a 6 star wanted level! :o
(11-20-2007, 12:56 PM)Stef link Wrote: Most of the times admins have better things to do then be annoyed by rampcampers like you so if they keep attacking you and indeed take you down one or two times most of us feel the urge for revenge! Be glad he only did a driveby and did not get a hydra or a /nuke involved.
that's called abuse stef :)
(11-23-2007, 10:54 PM)azerty link Wrote: that's called abuse stef :)

There's no such thing as abuse, amigo.
I like Xen0n but let me ask. Why is it bad when someone else db's you but not the admin?
Ok everyone sorry for DBing!  I was bored and out of line, but I did enjoy it.  It could be worse, I could be camping ship throwing nades at everyone with a 400+ ping... just think too, that isn't even punishable!  <3 <3 <3
(11-26-2007, 08:10 PM)Xen0n link Wrote: Ok everyone sorry for DBing!  I was bored and out of line, but I did enjoy it.  It could be worse, I could be camping ship throwing nades at everyone with a 400+ ping... just think too, that isn't even punishable!  <3 <3 <3
>_> never do anything you have to apologize for . . . i think in this situation a simple " 0.0 ,,|,, " will do.