Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

[UNBANNED] sawn off
Nickname: Supa
Date Of Ban: 17 november umm 2:00am Nz time
Reason: Bug abuse
Admin That Banned Me: Azaamat
My Ip Address: 125.238.221.18

I was fighting everyone around the ship then i ran to get armor and come back and shot at Azaamat with my sawnoffs. I lag heaps so it might of looked like I must of done something wrong but can u please explain what the bug is that way I know if I have done something wrong. I've never be banned before because I don't know how to cheat and I thought I didn't know how to bug abuse. Please unban me
You were shooting 6-8 sawnoff shots without reloading. I have warned you .. twice, but you did not respond. Just before I ban you, you started to shoot more shots without reloading, about 12-14 shots! Your ping wasn't that high when you were in-game ...

any explaination?
Thats what another admin said about 2 weeks ago but I had to explain to him that i was laggin real bad and it must look like that because as far as I know i was reloading after every 4th shot while I was fighting u and everyone else around da ship. I always lag real bad when entering cars & buildings and for some reason down the strip. I would of responded to you if I saw ur warnings but its a bit hard when i'm busy trying to defend myself.

Did u pm me or put the warnings in the main chat window cause I didn't see any of them I can't always be looking at the chat window especially not when I'm trying to fight.
PM's

Quote:16-11-2007 13:57:03 PM van [Azamaaat] (69) naar Supa (20): stop bug abusing ...

16-11-2007 13:59:03 PM van [Azamaaat] (69) naar Supa (20): ...
16-11-2007 13:59:17 PM van [Azamaaat] (69) naar Supa (20): stop bug abusing ... you are shooting 6-8 shots without reloading ..

Anyway, you are unbanned now, I hope you fix your ping before joining the game (turn off any downloads, updates, etc).

Enjoy :)
Thanks Azamaaat im sorry about my ping its out of my control I live in New Zealand so its always gonna suck no matter what I do. I have the ripped version of the game if you've ever played it it lags even on single player. Sorry for any inconvenience thanks for unbanning me :)