Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Kill Frenzy!
Let me start off 1st by explaining exactly what a Kill Frenzy Is:

A kill frenzy was Featured in all Grand Theft Auto Single Player Games. Basically a Skull Pickup [Image: site_image.php?image_id=6646] That, Upon Picking Up starts a Timer. All your weapons are removed, You are given just one Weapon, and you have to kill a certain amount of players/Civillans within the timelimit. Every KillFrenzy was a different timelimit, different weapons, and a different amount of kills.

[Image: ?f=PMSQpIZyK6.png]

I suggest we have these skull pickups In random places around L.V, with the kill frenezys... Just imagine how owange it would be!
Jay

edit by chill: Host doesn't like hotlinking. Fixed the image
I like the idea :)
Under a few conditions though; commands should be disabled (no teleporting to the gangbase) and weapons should be really powerful (rocket launcher, grenades, RPG, minigun). You shouldn't get the money from the players you kill, but rather a multiplier.

Code:
1 kill:  $    2.000
2 kills: $    4.000
3 kills: $    8.000
4 kills: $   16.000
5 kills: $   32.000
6 kills: $   64.000
7 kills: $  128.000
8 kills: $  256.000
9 kills: $  512.000
10 kills: $1.024.000

(so 2^kills * 1000)

This way it'll be even more challenging for the player who gets the Kill Frenzy. If a player picks up the icon it should be displayed to all players in the news ("News message: Jay is on a kill frenzy (rocketlauncher)" so they can get the hell away. I guess it should be limited to 30 seconds or 1 minute, so it will be very hard -but possible- to get a very high score.

And finally; the icons should not be on too crowded areas, but not in the middle of nowhere either. I'm thinking of parking lots, behind Caligula and the suburbs of LV. There should be just one icon at a time, if a user picks it up, the icon respawns in a random location after 10-15 minutes. We shouldn't have kill frenzies all the time ;)