Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

CLOSE THIS THREAD PLZ!
ugh, i hate to say this :( but my cpu is fucked.  i have another computer in the house but it sux and can't play SA.  (it can't play ALOT of shit. 4mb onboard video card, 450mhz p3 processor.)  So, until further notice, I can't get on.  Might get on at a friends house every now and then but....yea.  I am pissed.  so until then,  :w
My apologies but i have decided to leave this gang/clan(whatsoever).It has been fun when we used to cruise around drive-bying and gangbanging people,but all good things come to an end as you see..

So i prefer to be clanless/gangless(whatsoever) for now...

Good luck in whatever future endeavours...
Arg0n :w
okay... byebye guys, i'm quitting this clan, if 1 o u guys wanna manage it, go ahead.

Now there won't b a [B5] in front of my name...
bye bye  :w

if no1 wants 2 manage it, then this clan will cease 2 exist.
can i take on responsibility of this clan as well as my own?

plz let me know

dante
(12-14-2007, 05:09 PM)Dr_Dante link Wrote: can i take on responsibility of this clan as well as my own?
plz let me know
_O-
(12-14-2007, 06:21 PM)Qwerty link Wrote: _O-
it wasnt that funny

i dont really want to look after both clans but my m8 could do with something to do and would appreciate getting this.

so if u give responsibility to me i can talk to him and see if he wants it.

if not it can go to sum1 else

dante
(12-14-2007, 05:09 PM)Dr_Dante link Wrote: can i take on responsibility of this clan as well as my own?

plz let me know

dante
No, that was pretty funny, you can't handel two Clans @ once, with your little time in-game, maybe get some more time in-game, like the one who _O- 'ed at you and you could...
(12-15-2007, 05:17 AM)Chris5170xD link Wrote: No, that was pretty funny, you can't handel two Clans @ once, with your little time in-game, maybe get some more time in-game, like the one who _O- 'ed at you and you could...
cant you read?

look at the first post on page 6
okay, u can take over this clan if u want.

go destroy it, watch it fall, repair it, whatever... just do whatever u want 2.

if it goes up 2 be a great clan, which i doubt it will, remember that I started Base 5!

Now, go make a new thread, coz i'm gonna close this 1...
ok thanks i will start a new topic later