Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

why are all the good cars removed?
i aint complainin bout the cars or anythin coz i aint botherd, but, i dont see y the bad cars cant be replaced with better cars... quite a few of the cars on it r bad.. :\ y cant they be replaced with better ones? there wudnt be more models then.. coz the other bad cars wudnt be there...

also...  :( where the hell the mountain bike gone? i wnt my mountain bike back  :X aint the same without it  :X

if there is a mountain bike ingame.. can someone plz tell me where it is  ;(

btw.. if anyones gna b replyin to me tellin me to stop moanin / complainin thn dnt, i aint complainin, was jus sayin wot i think

P.S... im only replyin to stuff like this coz i wnt my posts to go up ><

uh yh if this has already been sed then...my bad.. i didnt read all the replies, anyway.. LVP still gd as it is, apart from the lag sometimes -.-
(11-16-2007, 07:04 PM)violax link Wrote: i aint complainin bout the cars or anythin coz i aint botherd, but, i dont see y the bad cars cant be replaced with better cars... quite a few of the cars on it r bad.. :\ y cant they be replaced with better ones? there wudnt be more models then.. coz the other bad cars wudnt be there...

also...  :( where the hell the mountain bike gone? i wnt my mountain bike back  :X aint the same without it  :X

if there is a mountain bike ingame.. can someone plz tell me where it is  ;(

btw.. if anyones gna b replyin to me tellin me to stop moanin / complainin thn dnt, i aint complainin, was jus sayin wot i think

P.S... im only replyin to stuff like this coz i wnt my posts to go up ><

uh yh if this has already been sed then...my bad.. i didnt read all the replies, anyway.. LVP still gd as it is, apart from the lag sometimes -.-

Don't suppose you could take that in proper English?

Nah, seriously I see your point, however I think there's been enough said about this.
Read some posts before and you'll see Fireburn's explanation..
so turismo laggs:< well close plz
One question, I tried adminhax to get some cars, but it couldn't find a Turismo nor a Sultan :( I don't mind about cars, but those seems to be gone or the hax are screwed :+ It did work for NRG.
I also tried that, i couldnt get the Sultan, must be bugged