Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

why are all the good cars removed?
(11-15-2007, 08:12 PM)Fireburn link Wrote: ...So stop saying that there should be more models, if we do that, playing will worse...

That's what i wanted to know. No wonder that we were complaining if we didn't know the reason.
(11-15-2007, 08:36 PM)Felle link Wrote: I'm sorry and you are..?

Looks like I'll have to define what I said; I told people to stop nagging that their "favourite cars" are gone as there are still (good) ones left in the game. I am sure the admins have better things to do than listening to the same complaint 20 times as about 20 people said pretty much the same thing in this topic. Why would you care so much about the cars anyway? They have pretty much the same performance...

Yes, I can have fun with every car in GTA, but some are just little bit more favourite. Cars in GTA have different handling, performance, design... If you like shooting people and you have car only to make you move faster from point A to point B, you don't care about cars, but if you like driving around, cruising the map, than it's important.

Sorry, but it's difference if one people have some opinion and if 20 people have same opinion. It has bigger significance. 
(11-15-2007, 08:52 PM)bpfunk link Wrote: Yes, I can have fun with every car in GTA, but some are just little bit more favourite. Cars in GTA have different handling, performance, design... If you like shooting people and you have car only to make you move faster from point A to point B, you don't care about cars, but if you like driving around, cruising the map, than it's important.

Sorry, but it's difference if one people have some opinion and if 20 people have same opinion. It has bigger significance. 

Indeed the cars have differences ofcourse, I just can't say I mind too much myself which car it is.. Some might do and I understand the point but still that's just a minority.

I didn't mean that 20 people can't say the same thing, just that as Nakebod replied as the second person in this topic with a simple explanation. Then I think the people to reply after him although an explanation was given is pretty useless.. Just my opinion.. :X
First of all, the sultan is ingame, you can find it somewhere near the tune location in SF, and there are also some more, however I don't know where, I might have to add some more, I'll look into it tommorow.
(11-15-2007, 09:01 PM)Fireburn link Wrote: First of all, the sultan is ingame, you can find it somewhere near the tune location in SF, and there are also some more, however I don't know where, I might have to add some more, I'll look into it tommorow.

Many Thanks

Felle: I think explanation of Nakebod wasn't enough. Much better is explanation of Fireburn.
I also don't like too much complaining and arrogant posts, better is just write opinion.
agree, fireburn explained everything, so i wud say "Subject Closed"
Thanks for the explanation Fireburn :)

But what i still dont understand is why there is no Sultan, no Elegy, No Buffalo, No Phoenix, and no Merit. Every car i liked is gone :(
(11-15-2007, 08:12 PM)Fireburn link Wrote: Ok guys, I'm gonna explain you what happened with the cars.
In 2.80, we all had severe texturelag when driving around. This was caused because there were too many different models, so what did we do, we decided to just get a new set of models and carspawns. So why are not all cars in? Simple, because more models would bring the texturelag back, and that's not what we want is it?
So stop saying that there should be more models, if we do that, playing will worse.

I'll might try to find some place for the turismo somewhere in the spawns, so with some luck that one will be back. After we added the turismo back in on other model can be added anymore.

So, replaced 13 nrg's with turismo's, although we have no idea where the turismo will spawn, it will spawn somewhere, good luck finding.

@ cloakster: that seems to be the reason :X
Ok so that's why the number of diff. cars are reduced but that still dont explains why a very populair car (turismo) is no-where to be found. I go search it now and i hope it's there somewhere:>

Dys.
(11-16-2007, 04:47 PM)Dys link Wrote: Ok so that's why the number of diff. cars are reduced but that still dont explains why a very populair car (turismo) is no-where to be found. I go search it now and i hope it's there somewhere:>

Dys.

Read what Fireburn wrote...

Quote:Ok guys, I'm gonna explain you what happened with the cars.
In 2.80, we all had severe texturelag when driving around. This was caused because there were too many different models, so what did we do, we decided to just get a new set of models and carspawns. So why are not all cars in? Simple, because more models would bring the texturelag back, and that's not what we want is it?
So stop saying that there should be more models, if we do that, playing will worse.

I'll might try to find some place for the turismo somewhere in the spawns, so with some luck that one will be back. After we added the turismo back in on other model can be added anymore.

[b]So, replaced 13 nrg's with turismo's, although we have no idea where the turismo will spawn, it will spawn somewhere, good luck finding.[b]

Get it now? :)