Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Admins please take a look here.
Hi.

Today i was fighting at the gang base and for the 81781491981819th time an admin said to me i was using 8 SHOOT! :o
I proposed Azammat to fight with me and we both filmed the fight.

i'll post mine showing what i realy did, and Aza will come to confirm what he said:
me- Did you saw me using 8 shoots?
aza- Yes

And then, after watching these 2 videos, stop saying i am cheating ok ? :) thx for reading.

http://www.fileden.com/files/2007/8/1/13...%20aza.wmv
nothing to say?
Please, just accept your ban.  }:|

Videos won't prove anything, because while recording you can just not bugabuse.
agree with tomozj :)
blacktiger,you got banned again !?? : 8)7
sorry to say this but U change ur weapon during the reload whats against the rules :S

tho I don't agree with that BlackTig3r would use 8shots.. he's a good fighter, so he wouldn't
BlackTig3r, what you see is different than what other players see. You see 4 shots, others see 6 or 8 shots. The reason, as TevoxZi mentioned, is the fast weapon switching (during the last shot or the reload). That's why it is bug-abusing.

btw, you left the game too fast before I could tell you that I didn't record a video (forgot to press the record button :P) .anyway, I saw 6 and 8 shots during most of the fight.

I hope, since you know now what's causing that bug, that you stop doing it :)
this was just to proove that what other players see is not what realy happens!

and about the fast switch or something, i see 99% of the players who often fight doing it so if i i got banned for this, then ban all LVP
I really don't think you need to make so many new topics where you prove you don't bugabuse or cheat, cause nobody cares. It's not gonna change anyone's opinion, as you could easily stop bugabusing/cheating when recording.

(11-08-2007, 06:06 PM)Felle link Wrote: I really don't think you need to make so many new topics where you prove you don't bugabuse or cheat, cause nobody cares. It's not gonna change anyone's opinion, as you could easily stop bugabusing/cheating when recording.

re read and you will understand