Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

[BANNED] What do you mean it don't add up ?
What do you mean the story dont add up? I was on the LVP server and it started to play, then i was kicked. Then i re-joined and it was fine.
Then i was banned but I dont know what for
I had 141 mil because i have 3+ days of play time and I buy props so thats it what do you mean it dont add up.
If you want ask your admins I'm a good player on LVP ask Fixer  :(
Edited your topic a bit, so people can actually read it. Listen - if you really want an unban this bad, try to post some proper text... no one wants to read anything in those colors. I'll give FiXeR a slap and tell him to reply here, so we can hear him out on the situation. In the mean time, it would be handy for me to judge the situation IF you just would post a proper reply with an extended, proper explaination. The way you've been posting just makes me want to ignore you, don't let it come that far ;) We don't need some London street stuff in here since this isn't the street nor London :P
Looking forward to your reply. ;)

-Ripp
WTF did i do to you all i did wasplay on your server that was it and i got banned for haveing my own money out look i can code html I have code a server before but its not fun being an admin all the work thats why i started playing on your server but now I see you have gone mad with POWER
Yeah, i'm a total nutcase. :w