Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

[Unbanned] PLEASE UNBAN ME
Exact Nickname: subodh
Date of the ban: 9/18/2020
Suspected Reason: using cheats and ban evading
Extra notes: My brother installed trainer in gta sa to complete missions easily.
and i was also new in samp.
i pressed all the buttons
but when i pressed 0 it showed god mode enabled
i thought it was a built-in feature in samp.
then i used it.
everybody was dying except me.
i thought others don't know about it.
afterresearchs and questions i knew it was trainer.

THis is my first and favorite server

this server contains friendly people.

plz unban me.
sophia.
plz
Okay be honest, did you really remove your cheats because last time I kicked you, you mentioned that you have them removed but you lied. Make me sure that you will not cheat again and I'll unban you so that you can play.

Waiting for your reply. 

Regards, 
Sophia Naz
(09-18-2020, 02:35 PM)Sophia Naz Wrote: Okay be honest, did you really remove your cheats because last time I kicked you, you mentioned that you have them removed but you lied. Make me sure that you will not cheat again and I'll unban you so that you can play.

Waiting for your reply. 

Regards, 
Sophia Naz
NOw, every thing is fine i have removed the cheats.
i'm just waiting for admin to unban me
Keep one thing in your mind, if you try to evade again you'll never get the chance to play again. I see you were consistently trying to join the server even you know you are banned

Quote:[21:11:32] <%Nuwini> [3] *** subodh has left the game (banned).

I suggest you to wait. Coming to the conclusion of your appeal, you will be unbanned right after 24 hours and no sooner than that. Please try to wait a bit patiently.

Regards,
Sophia Naz
(09-18-2020, 05:14 PM)Sophia Naz Wrote: Keep one thing in your mind, if you try to evade again you'll never get the chance to play again. I see you were consistently trying to join the server even you know you are banned

Quote:[21:11:32] <%Nuwini> [3] *** subodh has left the game (banned).

I suggest you to wait. Coming to the conclusion of your appeal, you will be unbanned right after 24 hours and no sooner than that. Please try to wait a bit patiently.

Regards,
Sophia Naz
I was just trying to check whether Was unbanned or not.
Now, I will only Try to connect after 24 Hours.

Regards,
subodh
Quote:I was just trying to check whether I'm unbanned or not.
Now, I will only Try to connect after 24 Days.

Regards,
subodh

Just to point it out, Sophia said 24 hours, not 24 Days. So sometime tomorrow I guess you'll be fine to join.

Darkfire
(09-18-2020, 06:13 PM)Darkfire Wrote:
Quote:I was just trying to check whether I'm unbanned or not.
Now, I will only Try to connect after 24 Days.

Regards,
subodh

Just to point it out, Sophia said 24 hours, not 24 Days. So sometime tomorrow I guess you'll be fine to join.

Darkfire

I mistakenly wrote 24 days.
Darkfire, plz help me you're playing samp for a long time you might know how i'm feeling.

it's been 24hrs already and I'm still banned.
Oh boy, you kept spamming my irc just for one stupid unban reminder, we do have real life work to deal with as well. Since it's your first time I'll let you go on this one.

You can play LVP now, unbanned

And please try NOT to use hacks and spam one's IRC. It's not really helpful at all.

Regards,
Sophia Naz
(09-19-2020, 05:52 PM)Sophia Naz Wrote: Oh boy, you kept spamming my irc just for one stupid unban reminder, we do have real life work to deal with as well. Since it's your first time I'll let you go on this one.

You can play LVP now, unbanned

And please try NOT to use hacks and spam one's IRC. It's not really helpful at all.

Regards,
Sophia Naz
Look, What is this?

Attached Files
.png   sdfg.PNG (Size: 209.04 KB / Downloads: 21)
Issue is resolved.