Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

A command about gangs (suggestion)
/gang top

it shows best gangs of the server, and their score to compare, and may u add the gang color in the list too.
SneaXTM
Thanks.
This can be a good addition for attacking/defending turfs and stuff related to it. Good one
(06-09-2020, 06:49 PM)SneaX™ Wrote: /gang top

it shows best gangs of the server, and their score to compare, and may u add the gang color in the list too.
SneaXTM
Thanks.

Awesome Zaki, we are glad you like the updates on FFS
/gang top not only for ffs darling alpha, its a cmd that makes u see the best gangs on server.
(06-10-2020, 10:23 AM)Alpha_ Wrote:
(06-09-2020, 06:49 PM)SneaX™ Wrote: /gang top

SneaXTM
Thanks.

Awesome Zaki, we are glad you like the updates on FFS

Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery.

I'd love to see the FFS implementation if you don't mind, actually! I'm sure you've made some great decisions that we can learn lots from. Las Venturas Playground is open source under a very permissive license (MIT), so please feel free to take whatever you want too.

The way how we approach introducing features is to rethink them for scratch, and to consider how they fit in with our server given that we've got an interesting balance between freeroam and deathmatch. I have no doubt that our gang system is quite different from yours, which means that a command like "/gang top" would also differ.

Thank you for the suggestion SneaXTM. I'll have a think about it!
Hello there, my suggestion
respectly without flaming /gang top is a old command which xsf,sfse,gdm, and so many other servers use it, and which ffs use it too, but ffs uses it without gang colors, i'v like /gang top in lvp to compare the gang with eachother since i like to see my clan there, @ALpha_ i never means to copy ffs idea, and dont think i tryna do it, i already told russel ig about it, and he told me to give up a suggestion, will a ll respect.
SneaX
Since this had quite a controversy, I would want it to be /leaderboard(or any other cmd). In /leaderboard, 2 options as gangs and Players(with maximum kills) would be there. Selecting the gang would show kills, Richest Gangs(based on amount of gbalance) and Recruits . Example 

Gang :-
Gang Kills (title dialog box)
Gang1 - 700 kills 
Gang2 - 678 kills

Prosperous Gang  (title dialog box)
Gang1 - 4Bill doll
Gang2 - ..

Gang Recruits(title dialog box)
Note: These excludes Leaders and managers
Gang1 - 18 Recruits
Gang2 - 11 Recruits

And more ideas from you guys.