Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

In-game account management
First of all, as said on IRC, really great work Russell. I had noticed the /account was available for admins earlier and it looks really useful.

And Specifer,

Thank you for your suggestion, trying to make administrating the server easier.

Could you pleaes open a speerate ticket / add a ticket on Github so we can discuss it there?
It would be nice if we could keep the posts related to the topic (accounts feature) so we don't lose track of all the suggestions.
When looking at the situation today, I think that a ban tag is a fun idea. Administrators have the ability to set bans based on IP address, IP range and serial number (GPCI), and remembering them can be hard at times. On IRC this is easy because you can copy-paste, but this is harder in-game.

However, when we look at the actual underlying problem, there's other solutions we can imagine. A "/lastbans" command in-game would presumably show a dialog, as it's the best way to display structured, tabular data. We have the ability to react when a player double clicks or otherwise responds to a row there, which enables a much simpler solution: double clicking on a recent ban will ask the administrator whether to remove it.

No need to remember anything—neither an IP address, serial or tag. Just a mouse click, followed by a confirmation that that's really what the administrator wants.

One thing I do think is important to mention is that any time we spent on improving administrative tools is time not spent on improving the player experience. We need to balance these two, and lately we've been erring a little bit too much on the administrator side. Power to the players!
so a server i played in had this dialogue type of thing pop up whenever you logged in game that had all the info reason for ban time of ban person who banned you and those things
I feel you Zeus . After Russell's reply all that came to my mind is Specifer was rekt by Russell with Flower . Kidding your idea is better than me Russell . But I hope someday my idea might find itself useful , But for now your double click to unban is quite simple and easy to do .
I might go a little off topic here but it must be fun to code for a server and be creative af with it, too bad the server is not at its best days
/account command tested well and appeared as perfect as you explained. Looks very good so great job
Wasn't it revoked yesterday from players ? I think it still needs some work .
It will be available to players once Russell launches LVP 43 update very soon
Finally something useful now this was needed way too much! Goodjob Russell

Maybe I am not understanding this command clearly but I am sure there is something wrong with this command or Alias in it.
Humza it's just like !addalias for the crew . But you could do it in here. Plus ban list and others .