Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Poll: Do you think I should be unbanned?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
No
23.53%
12 23.53%
No
29.41%
15 29.41%
No
17.65%
9 17.65%
Nevah
29.41%
15 29.41%
Total 51 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

[DENIED] I'm banned For withdrawing all my money ?
My IP:82.5.131.157
Name:Straka2oo7
Date Of Ban:16 October 2007
Reason for ban:

I was banned because no admins were online and i only had 5 + points so i had to ave 61mil on me and that why I'm have been banned (I only did this to day because i thought the server was down)

ps to all the people who will read this post the table above has been modified by the admins it did reasd yes or no but a admin modified it so what can i do i say leave it

nice ones to the admins
Any idea how you got banned for a moneycheat?
I Dont Cheat
Sadly, we won't take that as a valid explanation.
First, don't ask us to e-mail your outcome. We won't do that. Second, why are you ban-evading from this ban? Third, if you don't come up with a valid explanation, we'll make sure you can't ban-evade.
What do you mean I didnt ban evade I like playing on LVP also ok look I dont hack what I should be in trable for is having SEX on the ship.

Attached Files
.jpg   Monster Inc Boo.jpg (Size: 2.85 KB / Downloads: 160)
I Dont no y im banned from the sever o i can think off iz wot i sid up der and can u plz unban me thanks

Attached Files
.jpg   38812-ifuck8bs4xk.jpg (Size: 4.07 KB / Downloads: 156)
Attaching "I don't give a fuck" to your replies won't help. 8)7

And please, don't play dumb. Explain your previous ban appeal please... MrBondt linked it.
OK see below
O iz dat why im banned, for ban evading but it let me on then the serve closed the connection (didn't say a thing about being banned) so i went back on it and it went again and all it sid that players where timeing out so there you have it then i want on later in the week and it sid you are banned from this server so i thought it must because i can't banked my money so if i ban evade then I'm sorry i didnt mean to and that y i posted the first ban thing i thought the server was down so sorry